Why doesn't buyer request work?

renda_inc

Level 0 sellers get shown less requests normally so you might have to refresh the page a few times a day.

Also based on the gig title alone your gig probably isn’t in the best subcategory for that (if it’s meant for designing thumbnail images). If you want to create intros/edit videos the title doesn’t really apply to it.

Maybe you’re best creating more than one gig so they can be in the right subcategories. eg. create a youtube thumbnail gig in the graphics & design->Social media design->Thumbnails design subcategory and the intro video gig in the subcategory you’re using now.

All the buyer requests page does I think is show you requests based on the subcategories you have active gigs in.

Hello, I am new to Fiverr and I am confused because it says that all requests relevant to your gig should appear in the buyer request section. But nothing appears? Are there really no requests?

Hello i think you have to refresh your buyer request section after every minute and you can check time in which time more request show than you at this time send request and as already @uk1000 said you have to create more gigs and continue to work. never forget to refresh your buyer section as much time as possibe 🙂

Archived