Why don't I get any orders?

heisanteri

Hi Fiverr fam!

I have been actively trying to promote my gig since June of 2020. I received a number of orders and even got to level 1 seller. Though I do not get orders regularly. Moreover, after I got to the level 1, I only received 1 order.

Is there someone who’s got experience in my field to recommend me something? What can you say about my gig? Is it good enough? What are the thing I can do to get more orders?

I’ll be glad to hear your opinion/advice/thoughts. My gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/wWgaGg

P.S I’ve been sending buyer request’s every day for a lot of time now. And there haven’t been much success. Yes, I keep doing it and staying patient, but I am about to give up.

All the best to you all,
Aleksandra

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so that you can add your Fiverr profile or gig link to the post above as that is allowed in this category.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you! You are being very kind and helpful.

@heisanteri think about how to channel your frustration realizing the best results for you.

Check the top player of the same gig and notice: what they have featured in their gig that you don’t have? Take some inspiration from it.
Build your own profile, image and offer around what is already the top quality that the field can offer, then add your personal thoughts on top of it.

Archived