Why don't I see Pro sellers on forum

jelsinardaooo

Like elves, fairies, Lord Lucan, and my favorite personal rare animal the fire-breathing unicorn, Pro-sellers are notoriously elusive. This is because if Pro-sellers they were more commonplace, they would inevitably be hunted by troops of how do I mek sellers, in order to have various items of clothing and appendages turned into magical black market elixirs designed to boost sales.

It is sad that Pro-sellers have to go into hiding for such reasons. That said, as how do I mek seller populations start to dwindle as a result of changing Fiverr rating standards, sightings of Pro-sellers might become more commonplace.

I have seen many Fiverr Pro on the forum. You may be missed this thread 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Going Pro: Best Practices for Becoming a Fiverr Pro Seller (Blog Post)

I know there are lots of people who want to apply to Fiverr Pro, or have applied already. One of the main questions is - “What skills, experience, and expertise do you need to be accepted into Fiverr Pro?” I recently worked with the Fiverr Pro...

Reading time: 13 mins ? Likes: 118 ❤

Maybe because there are not that many. There are not many Top Rated Sellers on the forum either. It’s just that there are fewer of them.

Top Rated Sellers

I think he is Talking about the “Pro sellers” not " Top rated sellers"

But this reason fits on both

Maybe because there are not that many

Maybe they just want coffee 😂

Oh yeah. ☺️

Inquiring minds want to know.

What’s your favorite brew?

Do I get a sweet treat, too? I ❤️

My favorite brew is just pure old fashioned coffee.

Of course you can have a sweat treat 🙂 Whatever portion you like.

People get curious, I guess 😂

My favorite brew is just pure old fashioned coffee.

LOL 😃

Wow, how generous of you. 🥕

Ahem as for the people all 👀, can’t blame them tho. 😉

I like being a voyeur to this. 👀

A little fun fact:

At the end of 2007 I was one of the first (at that time) 140.000 users on Twitter. At that time it was very rare that you followed or where followed by people you didn’t know outside of that platform, as the majority of people there knew each other from other real life or online events. For me it was a group of NaNoWriMo writers.

Anyway, one day I tweeted that if I would fly to New York just for a coffee, this would be the most expensive coffee I have ever had. A few moments later I got a reply saying “But you would save the money for the hotel, since you could stay at my place.”

It took a couple of month, but I flew to New York and it’s my second home ever since. I became part of a lovely Italo American family and try to go there at least once every two years. It’s amazing.

I dare say that I’m that type of guy who adds action to his words. Life is short.

A little fun fact:

At the end of 2007 I was one of the first (at that time) 140.000 users on Twitter. At that time it was very rare that you followed or where followed by people you didn’t know outside of that platform, as the majority of people there knew each other from other real life or online events. For me it was a group of NaNoWriMo writers.

Anyway, one day I tweeted that if I would fly to New York just for a coffee, this would be the most expensive coffee I have ever had. A few moments later I got a reply saying “But you would save the money for the hotel, since you could stay at my place.”

It took a couple of month, but I flew to New York and it’s my second home ever since. I became part of a lovely Italo American family and try to go there at least once every two years. It’s amazing.

I dare say that I’m that type of guy who adds action to his words. Life is short.

See you should’ve created your own Fun Fact topic, then we wouldn’t have to worry about the OT thingymajiggy. Then Miss Crystal would be a happy voyeur. 😄

Interesting fact tho…

A few moments later I got a reply saying “But you would save the money for the hotel, since you could stay at my place.”

From a love interest? 🤐

OK, I better stop this madness. 🥤

See you should’ve created your own Fun Fact topic, then we wouldn’t have to worry about the OT thingymajiggy. Then Miss Crystal would be a happy voyeur. 😄

Interesting fact tho…

A few moments later I got a reply saying “But you would save the money for the hotel, since you could stay at my place.”

From a love interest? 🤐

OK, I better stop this madness. 🥤

No, it wasn’t like that. It’s my sister from another mother.

OK, I better stop this madness.

No problem, just go ahead 🙂

Archived