Why Fiverr account disable without warming?

mahmud502

Sometimes if they recognize your services is seriously causing some damage in fiverr community, or some other similar issues like that(as per fiverr terms of service) then they take a step and decide to takedown that specific gig from fiverr to keep secure their community. i know sometimes its hursh to getting banned from fiverr without any warning where seller might be a scapegoat sometime. but its fiverr thing you know. we have nothing to do at that time. So it is our responsibility to follow the Fiverr rules & regulations and act accordingly. Thanks.

Sometimes if they recognize your services is seriously causing some damage in fiverr community, or some other similar issues like that(as per fiverr terms of service) then they take a step and decide to takedown that specific gig from fiverr to keep secure their community. i know sometimes its hursh to getting banned from fiverr without any warning where seller might be a scapegoat sometime. but its fiverr thing you know. we have nothing to do at that time. So it is our responsibility to follow the Fiverr rules & regulations and act accordingly. Thanks.

Yes, you are right. But we should know about the exact reason why Fiverr disable the account. Thank you

Yes, you are right. But we should know about the exact reason why Fiverr disable the account. Thank you

as i mentioned earliar, it is a fiverr thing. sometimes they explain, sometimes not. if youre facing something similar as you asked to know ovbiously there is a way to know from fiverr through their support system. Thank you.

You explained it perfectly. <3

Why do you keep creating new topics about disabled accounts?

Hi, Experts! Please share your experience with why the Fiverr account disable? Which rules must obey to maintain account safely. Advance thanks.

Are you planning to break the rules, and are trying to figure out what you can get away with?

Why do you keep creating new topics about disabled accounts?

Hi, Experts! Please share your experience with why the Fiverr account disable? Which rules must obey to maintain account safely. Advance thanks.

Are you planning to break the rules, and are trying to figure out what you can get away with?

I don’t want to break Fiverr rules. But experience fiverr users faced some issue so i want to know all issue. Hope you understand. Thank You

Violating copy right policies are one of their serious policy. They do not hesitate to disable and remove seller accounts if anyone act against this policy.

If sellers use rude words or hate communications against buyers that will be tending to get banned. Fiverr greatly appreciate good behaviors with the sellers.

Violating copy right policies are one of their serious policy. They do not hesitate to disable and remove seller accounts if anyone act against this policy.

If sellers use rude words or hate communications against buyers that will be tending to get banned. Fiverr greatly appreciate good behaviors with the sellers.

Thank you very much for your comments.

Archived