Why fiverr banned my account?

i had a very bad experience with fiverr . I just called a ******** guy “n****** +scammer+c******” and I was banned . Seriously ? I want to ask fiverr if they banned that guy’s account . That guy stole my methods as well as script and in return I was banned by fiverr for just those three words . Fiverr is DOING REALLY BAD and I hate it now .

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed, Couple of words removed to avoid racism.

You have to take some responsibility here.

Through customer support, Fiverr provides a way for sellers (and buyers) to raise concerns. If something goes wrong with an order and you can’t resolve it between you (for example because they are a scammer), then customer support will review the order and reach a resolution based on the evidence.

But what you can’t do is start calling people out based on race and location. The moment you do that, you’ve lost.

i had a very bad experience with fiverr . I just called a ******** guy “n****** +scammer+c******” and I was banned . Seriously ? I want to ask fiverr if they banned that guy’s account . That guy stole my methods as well as script and in return I was banned by fiverr for just those three words . Fiverr is DOING REALLY BAD and I hate it now .

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed, Couple of words removed to avoid racism.

i had a very bad experience with fiverr . I just called a ******** guy “n****** +scammer+c******” and I was banned .

Being polite might help in the future

Okay, so, you showed your racist side on a professional selling platform, and think it’s unfair you were banned? Yeah, people can suck and having a bad experience with a buyer is infuriating, there I assume there is a proper protocol to go through. I was once scammed by a man in a different country, and now, it’s made me cautious with buyers, particularly those overseas, but throwing racist insults around wouldn’t have helped me in the least.

Take a bit of responsibility for your actions here, because you are the user that started throwing round swear words, not the other user

Seriously ?

Seriously. That kind of language isn’t allowed. How would you feel if someone talked that way about your country and used racist slurs when talking about you? Would you think it’s acceptable, even if you did something you shouldn’t have?

I want to ask fiverr if they banned that guy’s account .

You can report that person’s behavior to Customer Support. Due to the Privacy Policy, they won’t be able to tell you what actions they took, but they will investigate the case.

You can also check for yourself whether that person still has a Fiverr account.

And finally, you say you’ve been banned, but your account seems to be active.

1748095235_Screenshot_2020-07-08streetburner3.thumb.png.21a399d3d1cb18615a2f460ed57abc78.png
Screenshot_2020-07-08 streetburner31247×515 149 KB

Archived