Why fiverr cutting TDS on full order amount?

Why fiverr cutting TDS on full order amount? if i got a order of $45 i am getting TDS deduction of 0.01% that is $0.45 but actually i am only getting $36 after fiverr cuts its commission then it should be $0.36. is fiverr also cutting their end of TDS from us? Correct me if i am wrong.

• Like 6

Please check this. The Fiverr deducts 20% as their fee.

Sellers from India have to fill tax information as well as fill the PAN. If you do not fill PAN then a TDS of 5% will be deducted otherwise it will be 1%. Upon filling the PAN no , it will automatically deduct 1% for the orders after filling the PAN details. You can also check this. [screenshot 2021-05-10 at 9.21.01 PM]

945789111_Screenshot2021-05-10at9_21_01PM.thumb.png.2bc18242876401ef50f203dc836c0ff9.png

• Like 6

I submit my PAN card details.
After submission I got deduction of 5% as TDS.
I submit request to customers service.
They send me message.
We sent your inquiry to the relevant team for further review.

But i didn’t get any response from last 3 days.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2021 at 9:39 AM, shubhamdahale said:

Why fiverr cutting TDS on full order amount? if i got a order of $45 i am getting TDS deduction of 0.01% that is $0.45 but actually i am only getting $36 after fiverr cuts its commission then it should be $0.36. is fiverr also cutting their end of TDS from us? Correct me if i am wrong.

I started selling recently and i am facing this issue also,can you tell me what else you have learnt?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, aj_promo said:

I started selling recently and i am facing this issue also,can you tell me what else you have learnt?

All you need to learn is covered in fiverr’s terms and conditions that you signed and confirmed that you read and understood them. 

• Like 9