Why Fiverr Don't give me a top-rated badge

sohaib_khaan

The Top Rated Seller status is manually given to you by the Fiverr team. This isn’t something you automatically get just because you quality for it.

Your work and service gets evaluated on the 15th of every month. Most sellers will stay on Level 2 for a long time, even though they quality for the TRS status. I was a level 2 seller and qualified to become a TRS every month for a long time before I finally got my top rated status.

Unlike level 1 and 2, which are given to you automatically based on your stats, Top Rated Seller is manually given to you by the Fiverr team if you deserve it. 🙂

The Top Rated Seller status is manually given to you by the Fiverr team. This isn’t something you automatically get just because you quality for it.

Your work and service gets evaluated on the 15th of every month. Most sellers will stay on Level 2 for a long time, even though they quality for the TRS status. I was a level 2 seller and qualified to become a TRS every month for a long time before I finally got my top rated status.

Unlike level 1 and 2, which are given to you automatically based on your stats, Top Rated Seller is manually given to you by the Fiverr team if you deserve it. 🙂

Great smash for your valuable words,

Can you please give me some tips, so I will apply that to my gigs and account?

Great smash for your valuable words,

Can you please give me some tips, so I will apply that to my gigs and account?

Happy to help.

I see that you only have one hour of read-time on the forums. I would suggest spending more time in the Fiverr Tips for Sellers section, reading through some of the excellent guides there. You can also use the search function on the forum to look up stuff, as it is likely someone has had the same questions as you before.

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived