Why fiverr has an access to my private mail?

moa001

Not really, google told me that they breached my privacy so i blocked them! i do not want them to read my gmail!!! Messages on fiverr sure but no more.

Fiverr can’t read emails on your gmail account.

google told me that they breached my privacy

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what google said? :thinking:

Really? you think i’m gonna wait for you? i blocked them right away! Now, who i’m supposed to believe? Google or fiverr? Google said they have an access to my account and i shouldn’t let them so i followed the instruction, that’s all! Just saying

Really? you think i’m gonna wait for you? i blocked them right away! Now, who i’m supposed to believe? Google or fiverr? Google said they have an access to my account and i shouldn’t let them so i followed the instruction, that’s all! Just saying

The message could refer to the permissions of the app.

Or it could be a forged message. One should analyze the header and the ip address to find out.

Google said they have an access to my account

That’s weird. I would love to see the message.

If you were actually hacked by fiverr you would see a message to your inbox that someone from a different address from yours checked in to your email, and they would tell you the location of where it came from, and what browser they used.

Fiverr does have very sensitive methods of tracking you but it’s not the same thing as actually hacking your email.

If you were actually hacked by fiverr you would see a message to your inbox that someone from a different address from yours checked in to your email, and they would tell you the location of where it came from, and what browser they used.

Fiverr does have very sensitive methods of tracking you but it’s not the same thing as actually hacking your email.

Hacked maybe it’s a heavy word but google told me it was a bit pushy.

When you signed up, you signed up with your Google account.
What Google said is that Fiverr has access to certain things from that account - from memory it is things like your profile picture, name and e-mail address - but definitely not the ability to read your emails. See the screenshot below that shows that you signed up using your Google account.

image.png.321734b79534003ded824da4b25bae71.png

Archived