Why fiverr is charging $2 when we purchase

solution_hub

It is always good to search before you ask. 😉

Today i was ordering a $5 gig And it charged me a service charge of $2 And when i cancelled it retyrned only $5 And again when i am reordering its asking for service charge again
I just now placed an order and fiverr charged $2 service fee. I paid using my “Personal Balance”. I am confused. I have placed 2000+ orders so far and they never charged service fee. Is fiverr now going to charge sellers as well? Happened to any other seller? [Capture] EDIT: CS said, “Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support, where your satisfaction is number one. The new fee is a service charge to allow Fiverr to provide a stable platform for buyers and sellers to work uninterrup…
And a whole new surprise is here. Fiverr is also charging a 2 USD fees, on Gigs purchased through the cleared balance of sellers. So as Sellers we are providing two revenue streams to Fiverr, when we sell and now when we buy too. I think this is ridiculous.

It is always good to search before you ask. 😉

Today i was ordering a $5 gig And it charged me a service charge of $2 And when i cancelled it retyrned only $5 And again when i am reordering its asking for service charge again
I just now placed an order and fiverr charged $2 service fee. I paid using my “Personal Balance”. I am confused. I have placed 2000+ orders so far and they never charged service fee. Is fiverr now going to charge sellers as well? Happened to any other seller? [Capture] EDIT: CS said, “Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support, where your satisfaction is number one. The new fee is a service charge to allow Fiverr to provide a stable platform for buyers and sellers to work uninterrup…
And a whole new surprise is here. Fiverr is also charging a 2 USD fees, on Gigs purchased through the cleared balance of sellers. So as Sellers we are providing two revenue streams to Fiverr, when we sell and now when we buy too. I think this is ridiculous.

Ok sure thanks man 🙂

Archived