Why fiverr is so much fond of biscuits and coffee.?

saddu_writer

poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, they are.
    • No, they're delicious
    • I don't know. Help!
    • The biscuits have taken me hostage. Please send for help.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tea and biscuits is quite nice though. We should have a biscuit poll to see what Fiverr people’s favorite biscuits are as we wait for Fiverr to come back to life. Only problem is, biscuits vary from country to country.

I don’t like tea. But my fave biscuit is … actually I don’t like biscuits either. Does kitkat count?

Not Fiverr’s fault:

favicon_0.icozerohedge.com
bezos%20cloud.jpg

Massive East Coast Internet Outage Pinned On Amazon Cloud Failure | Zero Hedge

"We've identified the issue as high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is also impacting applications and services dependent on S3. We are actively working on remediating the issue."

However, I hope Fiverr can be as forgiving as I can be when it comes to my 2 x late orders brought about by this.

How about chocolate digestives or hobnobs? I’m also partial to those ginger bisuits that are hard as rock and the lemon one with the knobbly top (all British, not available in Greece). Greece has Oreos, fancy Italian biscuits and weirdy-named biscuits.

KitKat’s kind of like a biscuit, so I think it passes.

How about chocolate digestives or hobnobs? I’m also partial to those ginger bisuits that are hard as rock and the lemon one with the knobbly top (all British, not available in Greece). Greece has Oreos, fancy Italian biscuits and weirdy-named biscuits.

KitKat’s kind of like a biscuit, so I think it passes.

Oh, yeah! Gingernuts. yes, I like gingernuts. And they’re great for dunking in coffee or tea.

Earl Grey is a good choice, but I prefer English Breakfast tea. In Greece, that’s your lot unless you like the horror that is Liptons and “ceylon tea”. (more like floor shavings)

I can’t be bothered to do a poll!

Do it and nail it with your creativity.

By the way I am more a coffee lover.

The king of biscuits is (or was) undoubtedly the Rocky.

Haven’t had one for years. Amazing to dunk. Incredible to throw at people you don’t like and actually hurt them, and insanely satisfying on a crunch/chocolatey/caramel level. RIP custard cream, your Victorian-esq flavor prestige is no match for the Rocky Robin.

WAGON WHEELS.

I remember when I first started here Fiverr broke for 24 hours (like, completely). Fiverr added 24hrs onto everyone’s clock timers, which was nice. So I think they’re usually understanding if you have late orders caused by their tech chaos.

I have a delivery due in 7 hours, which I could have sent an hour ago. Hurray!

I think the server is on fire because terrorists.

I just knew that I shouldn’t have told my friend Makmoud how to get on the dark web without Tor today over coffee. His keenness was telling in itself.

Archived