Why fiverr not promoting to TRS even All Requirements fulfil?

solutionpri

Hello Folks,
I hope you are all doing well in this pandemic.
I have one question about top-rated seller. My all requirement completed from the last 1 year almost but still Second level seller. please advise me on how to improve myself to get this reward. I will be very thankful to everyone who gives me your valuable suggestions, looking forward to amazing replies.
Thank you
Best Regards
Imran

Besides the basic requirements, it’s your entire behavior to clients, gigs, reviews, on time deliveries, hidden reviews, communication in English, professionalism, how much time off you take, always answer questions promptly, clearly delighted clients. It’s very difficult to become one. Most people remain a level 2. However it’s possible to do just as well or even better at level 2 as far as your sales and income.

Besides the basic requirements, it’s your entire behavior to clients, gigs, reviews, on time deliveries, hidden reviews, communication in English, professionalism, how much time off you take, always answer questions promptly, clearly delighted clients. It’s very difficult to become one. Most people remain a level 2. However it’s possible to do just as well or even better at level 2 as far as your sales and income.

Thanks for reply.

From last round about two months not coming new messages.that is the also a problem may they change the criteria etc.

Thanks

I agree with you…

Archived