Fiverr Forum

Why fiverr remove my gig?

i need solution.Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

how can solve it…

What kind of gig you were offering?

Contact fiverr customer support and ask for specific details.

twitter followers…

Buying and selling followers is against the ToS of both Fiverr and Twitter. So, your gig got removed. There is nothing wrong with it. Please refrain from creating such gigs in the future.

so many gigs r available in fiverr.how it possible?

why not answer? many many gig still in fiverr.why not remove???

Just took a look at it, there isn’t a single gig offering Twitter followers here on Fiverr. Just as @taverr said, “Buying and selling followers is against the ToS of both Fiverr and Twitter” and pretty much any other social media.

I searched now for “Twitter Followers” on Fiverr. None came out. So, there aren’t many such gigs on Fiverr, the ones that were there, are now being deindexed from the search. Btw how can I answer when I was sleeping?