Why Fiverr Stats Dropping?

solomon1a

Hello,

I am not as big as compare to you in the race of Fiverr Seller but i am thankful to Fiverr for giving me such a beautiful journey where i am learning and earning as well.

Before last week, i was getting lot of orders, but since a week my stats are keep on dropping, my impressions used to stay between 3000 to 4000, clicks were around 100 to 150.i didn’t make any changes in my gig. But yeah my delivery is dropped to 86 from 92. But it dropped before too but i had never seen such big drops in my stats. Anything from Fiverr or what is happening?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is frustrating really, I get bothered day by day! Impressions above 3000 suddenly reduced to 800 and maintains red arrow downwards everyday. Not getting orders anymore, no more sales hence, staying a long number of days without sales and this isn’t good for the Fiverr profile too.

This is frustrating really, I get bothered day by day! Impressions above 3000 suddenly reduced to 800 and maintains red arrow downwards everyday. Not getting orders anymore, no more sales hence, staying a long number of days without sales and this isn’t good for the Fiverr profile too.

It has never happened before. Almost 20 days without a single message from new buyer. I think we should all contact CS. So they cannot ignore this issue.

It has never happened before. Almost 20 days without a single message from new buyer. I think we should all contact CS. So they cannot ignore this issue.

I have sent 2 e-mails to CS wanting to know what went wrong with my gig suddenly, no response yet.

We do have confirmation that they’re trying out a new ranking algorithm, so that may contribute to some of this issue.

Can you please share what they gave shared with you regarding the changes in algorithm. As I have asked them thrice but they have the same old answer. That nothing is going on. Your gig is visible and all that

Can you please share what they gave shared with you regarding the changes in algorithm. As I have asked them thrice but they have the same old answer. That nothing is going on. Your gig is visible and all that

I believe multiple forum uses have said that CS told the something (not sure what) is being tested for the rankings.

Archived