Why Fiverr Support ignoring me again again and again?

hae_crawford1

I try to contact you from last 1 month but you did not reply me properly.
Why you ignoring me again again and again ?

My Old account was disable 3 month ago without any reason and now i m trying to withdraw and money which i earn before disabling my account but you did not reply me…

Even i already submit my real identification proofs as you required me in your last few e-mails.

Do you think fiverr sellers are fool? Which is earning money to helping family and you disabling accounts without any notification?
I think you want to eat seller money that’s why you did not reply me…

If it’s true so i must say this is not your good behavior with seller… I open a case again you in international court.
I really don’t care I am poor guy but i can do anything to return my money back to your company.

At last I must say please take my issue seriously and releasing my money, because my family survival on this money.
I Again say that if you need any more information about me and my account or PayPal so i m happy to provide you but please take my issue seriously and try to solve my issue on high priority.

I am a honest seller of fiverr and i always love to your company…

Thanks for your cooperation.

Waiting Reply,

Best Regards

If your account was closed due to suspicious or even illegal activity, you might not see your money again. Noone here in the forum can help you. You will just have to wait for Fiverr’s decision and their reply. Best of luck!

Archived