Fiverr Community Forum

Why Gig disappear from search?

I’ve made some changes in pricing and from the last 10 days, I didn’t receive any message. I tried different filters to see my gig position but I can’t find it anywhere?

What can I do now? I’ve lost around $1000+ in sales!

2 Likes

Try contacting Customer Support

1 Like

It’s normal. A lot of people came to Fiverr due to Covid. My gigs are not in search either and I have 14000+ reviews.

2 Likes

I’ve contacted support but they only have the pre-formatted replies they have.

1 Like

Dear I’ve around 10+ new orders every week. As I get promoted to Level 1 the gigs disappeared and from last 15 days I don’t have any new message.

1 Like

Interestingly, I’ve last 8-10 orders completed with 5 starts with no cancellation at all. I don’t know why this happened.

1 Like

Hi, sometimes your gig disappears from search if your ratings dropped. If that’s not the case, try changing your gig tags.

Is there any chance it will get back? I’m afraid to change any tags as it is not recommended.

1 Like

I believe once people start searching for those particular keywords, it’ll return. You just need a little patience.

1 Like

You guys don’t understand that the number of users doubled and Fiverr’s algorithm is pushing you to the end so other people can get the spotlight? Your tags don’t matter, but feel free to change them if that’s what you want.

2 Likes