Why Gig doesn't show

aysha1998

this can be for many reasons, you might have moved really far down the pages, fiverr might have your gig in pending status. So there is a way to check this, Click on your profile image on top, and then click on Help and Support, and scroll down and click Seller Help Center, then scroll down and click Contact US, then select Gig from the drop down menu, then select My Gig Doesnt Appear in Search Results, then select the gig you want to check. Then the system will check your gig and tell you if the gig is active or pending, if its pending then fiverr is reviewing it, you can open a case and ask what is going on with it… Hope this helps 🙂

this can be for many reasons, you might have moved really far down the pages, fiverr might have your gig in pending status. So there is a way to check this, Click on your profile image on top, and then click on Help and Support, and scroll down and click Seller Help Center, then scroll down and click Contact US, then select Gig from the drop down menu, then select My Gig Doesnt Appear in Search Results, then select the gig you want to check. Then the system will check your gig and tell you if the gig is active or pending, if its pending then fiverr is reviewing it, you can open a case and ask what is going on with it… Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks a lot…Bro 🙂

@pedrito2387 i follow your step i found my all of gig active but only one gig i have a problem it’s show nothing when i select this gig but rest of gig show active

Archived