Why Gig is not rank?

hire_best_seo

ow to reach out and appeal to your customers.

Could you please tell the medtod

How do you expect @jonbaas to explain to you 4 years knowledge in on forum post?

If you don’t want to learn yourself even though there are loads of free materials on the internet then you can hire a professional to explain to you everything :woman_shrugging:

ow to reach out and appeal to your customers.

This is where your creative business mind must come into play. Aside from taking classes in business marketing, you need to really think about how to get customers. This part is up to you to figure out. Sometimes experience with marketing yourself over time is what is needed, or at least being very clever and smart.

Frankly speaking your best chance is to have fantastic looking gigs. And be the very best seller on fiverr.

I will just advise you to do more research about Fiverr gigs. You may read some articles from the fiverr forum and etc.

And try to be online as much as possible. It will help you to get more orders. But before that, you should focus on your gigs.

Guest emon_101

use keyword similar your service.and focus on title and image.share your gig on blog and social media.you will get success

I will just advise you to do more research about Fiverr gigs. You may read some articles from the fiverr forum and etc.

And try to be online as much as possible. It will help you to get more orders. But before that, you should focus on your gigs.

advise you to do more research about Fiverr gigs. You may read some articles from the f

Yes, you are right could please help me the some important tips about business and share some good blogs.

advise you to do more research about Fiverr gigs. You may read some articles from the f

Yes, you are right could please help me the some important tips about business and share some good blogs.

please tell the medtod

could please help me the some important tips about business and share some good blogs.

Why are you expecting others to explain/spoon-feed everything to you when you have access to the Internet in the click of a few buttons? Go out there, find the information you’re looking for, and learn for yourself.

please tell the medtod

could please help me the some important tips about business and share some good blogs.

Why are you expecting others to explain/spoon-feed everything to you when you have access to the Internet in the click of a few buttons? Go out there, find the information you’re looking for, and learn for yourself.

Thanks for tip. If You have a good idea then you share it now.

Thanks for tip. If You have a good idea then you share it now.

I already mentioned it before in my previous post but this you would need to figure out yourself.

Best social media for you is where your target audience is. And how to find it, build it and attract new customers is exactly what you need to research or hire a professional to explain it to you.

If You have a good idea then you share it now.

This ☝️ Also doesn’t sound nice, it’s like you are demanding/commanding everyone to stop what they are doing and share everything with you.

As I said, no one will be able to give you a 4 years knowledge in one forum post.

YOUR success depends on YOU.

This is where your creative business mind must come into play. Aside from taking classes in business marketing, you need to really think about how to get customers. This part is up to you to figure out. Sometimes experience with marketing yourself over time is what is needed, or at least being very clever and smart.

Frankly speaking your best chance is to have fantastic looking gigs. And be the very best seller on fiverr.

Well said. Sellers shouldn’t try to get others to improve their skills for them. The only way to improve one’s business is to take initiative and research, experiment, and learn.

I already mentioned it before in my previous post but this you would need to figure out yourself.

Best social media for you is where your target audience is. And how to find it, build it and attract new customers is exactly what you need to research or hire a professional to explain it to you.

If You have a good idea then you share it now.

This ☝️ Also doesn’t sound nice, it’s like you are demanding/commanding everyone to stop what they are doing and share everything with you.

As I said, no one will be able to give you a 4 years knowledge in one forum post.

YOUR success depends on YOU.

I think he is not rude or commanding. He’s just not that good with English, this is why he sounds like that.

But yes, you should improve that too if you want to have a conversation with a buyer.

I don’t have any sale for now either, but I do take that into consideration…

Archived