Why gigs impressions and click goes down?

asad00012

we all see this problem again and again with my experience on fiverr i daily spent 7 to 8 hours on fiver in regular routine and my gigs click/impressions on day 1 are zero 0 after spending some time i see my gigs impressions/clicks going up and up with 60 to 100 impressions daily and after 30 days with regular routine of getting online on my fiverr acount one day guests came to my house and i will not be able to get online on fiver for only two days and after that i see that my impressions/clicks are getting down so guys after that experience i think you all have to spent more time on fiverr to get your first order"

i hope that topic will help you to get some more concentrate on fiverr"

remind me in your prayers"

thanks regards: “Asad aziz”

I am a Level 1 seller, last 15th July I achieve Level 1 seller. My GIG always shows in searching on the first page on the Fiverr search result, but when I achieved Level 1 then my gig is going down. I am 24 hours active in online. but why? My gig impression down day by day. How can possible again show the first page on Fiverr searching? please help everyone.

https://www.fiverr.com/labani119/do-viral-youtube-promotion-with-real-traffics

i think you have to talk to fiverr support team they will help you much better about your gigs problem because thats some next level problem.

thanks regard “Asad aziz”

we all see this problem again and again with my experience on fiverr i daily spent 7 to 8 hours on fiver in regular routine and my gigs click/impressions on day 1 are zero 0 after spending some time i see my gigs impressions/clicks going up and up with 60 to 100 impressions daily and after 30 days with regular routine of getting online on my fiverr acount one day guests came to my house and i will not be able to get online on fiver for only two days and after that i see that my impressions/clicks are getting down so guys after that experience i think you all have to spent more time on fiverr to get your first order"

i hope that topic will help you to get some more concentrate on fiverr"

remind me in your prayers"

thanks regards: “Asad aziz”

@asad00012 Try to update your gigs. Change your tags and try to write more attractive description. Whenever impressions/clicks go down, it means you need to update gig data.

remind me in your prayers

Don’t mind, but it should be Remember!!! 🙂

@asad00012 Try to update your gigs. Change your tags and try to write more attractive description. Whenever impressions/clicks go down, it means you need to update gig data.

remind me in your prayers

Don’t mind, but it should be Remember!!! 🙂

After editing my gig impression goes down…Is there any possibility of increasing the impression?

After editing my gig impression goes down…Is there any possibility of increasing the impression?

You need to write accurate data in your gig. Sometimes we assume that this tag will help but it don’t. We need to select right data. And gig thumbnail is most important.

i think after editing a gig can reduce impression and click,So create new one

editing a gig is not a problem for your impressions and clicks but when you are creating your gig you dont have to do any type of mistake in gig making e.g "TITLE"with best level of keyword researches “CATEGORIES” “TAGS” “PRICING” “GALLERY” if you dont mistake in your first then you dont have to edit your gig. i hope that will help you a little thanks regards “Asad aziz”

• 2 weeks later...

Archived