Why giving up so soon?

planetpernik

hey greetings,
i read many of us freelancer are complaining about not getting any sales or any order from client . i do really understand that. how that may feel .but dont u ever give up keep trying. Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day’s success.

Do it again.
Play it again. Sing it again. Read it again. Write it again. Sketch it again. Rehearse it again. Run it again. Try it again and again.
Because again is practice, and practice is improvement, and improvement only leads to perfection.

be patient and keep trying till u achieve your goal.

determine your pricing

While deciding how much to charge for your fiverr services is a major step toward determining your perceived value, you need to make sure you’re charging enough to make a sustainable, comfortable living. Most clients won’t hesitate to pay higher rates for a fiverr that gives them an incredible first impression and sells them on the ability to deliver high quality results.

As long as u continue to deliver consistent value to clients (beyond their expectations), u have no trouble setting and maintaining high prices for the services you are providing.

Before setting your prices at the bare minimum you need to charge in order to hit your financial needs, consider the actual value you’d be creating for your potential clients and make sure you’re not leaving money on the table. You can always increase your rates in the future and hope your client stays on board, but if you start at a price point you’re already excited about, you’ll be that much more likely to over-deliver and continue increasing your value moving forward.

thats just my 2 cent . please forgive me if my english is not good enough and i hope u all get my point.

thanks and have nice day

Archived