Why have I got zero (0) buyer requests?

ekarimbvundula

I hear everyone talking about 10 requests per day, but I have none so far. I am in the Writing and Translation category with 2 gigs (so far), one in creative writing, another in editing and proofreading. Fiverr made me a Rising Talent (yay!) but I haven’t got anywhere to rise to when it comes to buyer requests. Is it because I’ve been here less than a month?

Not crying, just confused, but may cry soon if I can’t figure it out
holds back tears bravely

Because there are a limited number of buyer requests sent each day by buyers in each category and there’s a limit to the number of offers each buyer request can receive from level 0 sellers. Once that limit is reached (maybe 10) the offer no longer gets shown in the list to level 0 sellers.

The “10 per day” refers to the number of offers you can send per day (which is a maximum of 10)". Even if you had many requests shown that doesn’t necessarily mean you should send 10 offers per day. You should (if you are shown them) only send offers to the requests you know you can do, and in the time specified. Also taking into account you may have other orders in the queue and all your offers may be accepted.

Buyer request visible for some time. As a new seller you can’t see the buyer request all time time and many more. So you have to find out which time you get buyer request. There are some time you can see the buyer request. So Stay focus and find out the time but keep that in mind the time is not fixed.

Archived