Fiverr Forum

Why have i not been 'upped' a level yet?

I’ve been on Fiverr maybe just over a month, i have 21 completed gigs & 100% rating but i haven’t been ‘upped’ a level yet?

I am unable to offer extra gigs which is becoming annoying for people buying from me. I offer a 30 sec voice over for $5, i recently did a 4 min voiceover and the buyer had to order 8 seperate gigs, which they became a little frustrated with.

Any ideas?

Paul

When you say 21 completed does that include all separate orders? Im sure you will get it soon

I would definitely contact Customer Support. You’ve been around long enough and have the ratings and the orders (assuming they were separate orders—which it sounds like), so I can’t see any reason why you wouldn’t be Level 1 by now, but only CS would be able to help.

Also, when you say completed do you mean the same as “completed” or "delivered"

You have to have them be in the completed category.

Also, the other Idea I have for you is to do more than you should for the $5 until you level 1 or 2

Took me aggggggges to up “levels” - just stick to the rules, and you’ll be upped before you know it.

Patience is a virtue :slight_smile:

Well, i took a look and you have 11 REVIEWS. That means you have 11 completed gigs minimum (that’s if you have 100% of your orders end in feedback).

So the most likely issue is you had a violation of the terms of service somewhere. Check with customer service to ask if there’s any way to know when you’ll be able to qualify for levels (if this is the cause)

Sometimes people have had glitches were they never received their rank until they contacted suport

You’ll be there, soon. :slight_smile:

Patience

Thanks for all the advice guys. Yeah all my gigs have been completed, Some haven’t been reviewed etc for some reason (Which is a tad annoying) and as i say, because i can’t ‘up’ my gig, people have had to do multiple orders for 1 gig.

I will contact customer service and see what they say.

Thanks again.

Don’t feel bad. Once you get those levels they can take them away at anytime if you make the smallest mistake. Just happened to me… I dropped from a level 2 down to nothing for a FIRST OFFENSE!

Reply to @paulswampymarsh: Your welcome :slight_smile: . Keep us updated!

Haha Marshy, I am sure you jump up all the levels soon! 21 will turn into 201 and you will probably get noticed :wink:

When you say 21 completed does that include all separate orders? Im sure you will get it soon

I would definitely contact Customer Support. You’ve been around long enough and have the ratings and the orders (assuming they were separate orders—which it sounds like), so I can’t see any reason why you wouldn’t be Level 1 by now, but only CS would be able to help.

Also, when you say completed do you mean the same as “completed” or "delivered"

You have to have them be in the completed category.

Also, the other Idea I have for you is to do more than you should for the $5 until you level 1 or 2

Took me aggggggges to up “levels” - just stick to the rules, and you’ll be upped before you know it.

Patience is a virtue :slight_smile:

Well, i took a look and you have 11 REVIEWS. That means you have 11 completed gigs minimum (that’s if you have 100% of your orders end in feedback).

So the most likely issue is you had a violation of the terms of service somewhere. Check with customer service to ask if there’s any way to know when you’ll be able to qualify for levels (if this is the cause)

Sometimes people have had glitches were they never received their rank until they contacted suport

You’ll be there, soon. :slight_smile:

Patience

Thanks for all the advice guys. Yeah all my gigs have been completed, Some haven’t been reviewed etc for some reason (Which is a tad annoying) and as i say, because i can’t ‘up’ my gig, people have had to do multiple orders for 1 gig.

I will contact customer service and see what they say.

Thanks again.