Fiverr Forum

Why have to struggle all time for sell

I’ve been working over one year in the Fiverr marketplace.
I got my first order after one and half month with 43 buyer request. I thought it’s ok because I am new but next few month I got 3 or 4 order every month by lots of buyer request. I didn’t get any order by buyer messaging. I thought I am level one seller so it’s ok and I also thought that if I will reach level two then I will get buyer message every day and get regular job.
Let me tell you very sorry that I don’t get job regularly or not even every week.
Please give me some tips, how can I improve my sell.

I’m a TRS, and even I don’t get buyer messages every day, and even I don’t get regular jobs :slight_smile:

Actually, the Level doesn’t matter that much when it comes to orders - I’ve seen Level 1 sellers having more orders than other TRSs or PROs and vice-versa.

What matters is what you offer, the demand for such an offer, the quality of the offer, etc.

Want to know more about how you can up your game, become successful and get through the sales slump? » Read the UpYour posts « written by one of the Forum Moderators

More so, Fiverr does NOT give you any guarantees that you’ll have orders - you have to attract the clients, you have to get sales yourself through your own efforts. Don’t just wait for orders, be a Doer :wink:

Thanks for your advice