Why "High Rating" is first page in any catagory?

Guest twityador

Guest twityador

If any buyer select a category, He will see “high rating” Gig first. What about new gig and seller? If any buyer needs an experience one than he will click on “high rating”. The top sellers find 10-15 works at once! But the new sellers find nothing! So I suggest and request to show “New” gigs at First.

Thanks for read.

No, anyone can choose to search other sellers. On the left side of the page, people can search only New, or Level 1 or Level 2.

There is also a “high rating” “recommended” and “New” so there are buyers who like to buy from New sellers so they select that tab to search the new buyers and new gigs.

It just takes time to get a few sales to get things going.

Beeing in a role of Fiverr seller I must say that when you’re looking with your buyer’s eyes it’s all about experienced sellers and you just don’t come into their focus. But on the other hand writing this post I’ve got an order 🙂 So, well, I trust Fiverr, they work there it seems and they work for me. Or may be it’s just that I’ve got Landing Pages Templates services - they are in demand, don’t know, but Fiverr still is getting my gratitude! Love it(I’m ukrainian refugee and Fiverr saves my life literally, second time already, I’ve translated in winter, but lost my account), kisses Fiverr!

• 1 year later...

No, anyone can choose to search other sellers. On the left side of the page, people can search only New, or Level 1 or Level 2.

There is also a “high rating” “recommended” and “New” so there are buyers who like to buy from New sellers so they select that tab to search the new buyers and new gigs.

It just takes time to get a few sales to get things going.

is the “high rating” button still there? I couldn’t find it.

Archived