Why i am not getting any orders?i am getting impressions,views but no orders

kainatnoor355

i have tried each and every thing staring from using more specific key words to promoting the gigs on tweeter,quora…all of these so called shortcuts.but …no + response.i signed up here in 2018 but i didnt activated my gigs…right now its been 1 month since i activated my gigs .
i just want to have atleast 4-5 orders per month atleasttt .but huuuuuu nothing is happening .i didnt even knew tht there is a option of forum here where people used to discuss.today i discovered this option on my account .
to all the 1 ,2 level seller out there plz do share with me .cauz i want that money.
thanks
regard
kainat from pakistan

i have tried each and every thing staring from using more specific key words to promoting the gigs on tweeter,quora…all of these so called shortcuts.but …no + response.i signed up here in 2018 but i didnt activated my gigs…right now its been 1 month since i activated my gigs .

i just want to have atleast 4-5 orders per month atleasttt .but huuuuuu nothing is happening .i didnt even knew tht there is a option of forum here where people used to discuss.today i discovered this option on my account .

to all the 1 ,2 level seller out there plz do share with me .cauz i want that money.

thanks

regard

kainat from pakistan

cauz i want that money.

This is the wrong mindset to bring to any job. Your goal should be to help people. Money is ‘payment received for services rendered’. If you don’t work, you don’t get paid.

thanks

regard

kainat from pakistan

all of these so called shortcuts.

The key word is “so called”. This shortcuts doesn’t work. Or work but only for a very small percentage of people who got lucky.

If you were just spamming your gig links on tweeter and quora instead of doing proper marketing that takes quite some time before you can see results then I’m sorry to say that of course it wouldn’t have worked.

Businesses are not built overnight, some take over a year to build a profitable business. If you are thinking that you should be getting 4-5 orders per month just because “you want it” then that might not happen.

Approach your work from the point of view of a business not a gig on a platform.

@kainatnoor355 Read these articles you may find them useful

Hello all of you beautiful sellers on Fiverr, I hope you are doing well, I am providing some of the Important tips to grow your business on Fiverr and would like to share them with you, I hope it will help you all. Tip 1: Put in the best Keywords suggested by Fiverr Get your Niche trending keywords researched by Fiverr suggestions in the search bar and five of them. Tip 2: Use only your own attractive image Using your own image helps buyers to trust you and attracts more sales from buyers. T…

and also
@ekabborpramanik @ivancrzo Thanks for liking the post I hope it is helpfulfor all of us…

Best Regards

all of these so called shortcuts.

The key word is “so called”. This shortcuts doesn’t work. Or work but only for a very small percentage of people who got lucky.

If you were just spamming your gig links on tweeter and quora instead of doing proper marketing that takes quite some time before you can see results then I’m sorry to say that of course it wouldn’t have worked.

Businesses are not built overnight, some take over a year to build a profitable business. If you are thinking that you should be getting 4-5 orders per month just because “you want it” then that might not happen.

Approach your work from the point of view of a business not a gig on a platform.

hi.well i am doing proper marketing .but i think this is gonna take some time .but i’ll try to further improve it thanks for participating.😊

Before to start creating your first gig you should understand those terms:

• The different types of market
  • Market research
  • Buyer persona
  • Pricing strategies
  • AIDA model
  • SEO fundamentals
  • The color psychology
  • Marketing vs spamming

Pro tip: After learning those terms, you need to keep trying to understand what works good with you because that’s what under your control.

well i am doing proper marketing

What do you call a proper marketing? What actions exactly you were doing?

i have joined facebook fiver groups ,i posted there …and i use to reply on the tweets who is in the need of the services related to mine ,and i have also shared my gigs with my uni professors. .thats it.

i have joined facebook fiver groups ,i posted there …and i use to reply on the tweets who is in the need of the services related to mine ,and i have also shared my gigs with my uni professors. .thats it.

I’m sorry that’s not marketing. That’s why I said before in my previous comment that it’s just spamming. Of course it’s exaggerated but it is.

Hi, when I checked out your profile the first thing I spot was a bad gig image. It’s all cramped up and that’s usually a sign for me as a buyer that the sellers gig is not of a high standard.
Maybe you should also concentrate on 2 or 3 gigs instead of 7. Do the one’s you like doing the most.

ok.now guide mewhat is marketing?how can i do that?and where?

now guide mewhat is marketing?

Look, people are studying marketing for 4 years in university and you expect me to explain it on one limited forum post?

There are a lot of free information and courses on marketing that you can simply google and invest your time in educating yourself.

now guide mewhat is marketing?

Look, people are studying marketing for 4 years in university and you expect me to explain it on one limited forum post?

There are a lot of free information and courses on marketing that you can simply google and invest your time in educating yourself.

ok i will work on this.thankyou

Eoin wrote a good post on the topic of marketing. You can check it out here:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Eoin wrote a good post on the topic of marketing. You can check it out here:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

sure…thankyou so much

Hi, when I checked out your profile the first thing I spot was a bad gig image. It’s all cramped up and that’s usually a sign for me as a buyer that the sellers gig is not of a high standard.
Maybe you should also concentrate on 2 or 3 gigs instead of 7. Do the one’s you like doing the most.

Archived