Fiverr Forum

Why I am not Getting any Orders

Hi, My name is Neeraj Kumar. I am working of Fiverr.com as a Photo Editor. I got some orders on Fiverr. All orders are completed at the time. Customers are satisfied with my work. Some of the Coustmers gave me tip for my work. But my question is that why I am not getting orders. I am sharing my Gigs of Social Media Platforms also. But why I am not getting orders.

Dear Neeraj:

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

• Your log line:

I Know the Value of your Photos

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this is too generic.

*Your profile image:

I suggest a full color photo from the front. Why are you standing in front of a coat rack? Is there some more compelling background in India?

• Your profile text:

I’m a photographer and editor. I have over 4 years experience in Photoshop and know every trick. I can guarantee your satisfaction before you place the order. I invite you to experience my friendly service.

To my western eyes, this comes across as self-centered and arrogant. I suggest you re-frame this with a focus on the Buyer. Your mileage may vary.

• Gig Title:
    I will color Splash your Images

IMHO, this is too generic. Your choice of capitalization makes no sense to me.

• Gig Description:

NOTE: CONTACT ME IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING ANY GIG
I am 5 stars rated seller
hello, friends if you want to edit your photo then send your photos to me I will edit your photo with perfection.

Do not give order until I gave reply of your message.

This previous text raises major red flags for me. This subtext is, “Hey, Buyer, I’m more important than YOU!” Rather than correcting the grammar, I suggest you delete it entirely.

You would definitely benefit from hiring a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling and Buyer Friendly.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You should have 3.

Gig Extras: You have gone the Gig Packages Route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

Fiverr recommends that new Sellers offer 1-day delivery for their base packages. I suggest you go this route until you are a Level 1 Seller. Extend your delivery times when you have enough business to justify it.

You should be aware that your English is problematic, and take extra care to correct grammar before hitting send. Ask yourself, “Is this going to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust me, or will it turn them off?”

Good luck,
Blaise

Nice ideas. I will try too .

Sir can you please have a look also on profile an gigs.

Dear Hamza:

Hopefully you’ve read the checklist I referenced in a previous post.

• Your log line:
    Web Developer PHP and MYSQLi

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this is too generic.

*Your profile image:

I suggest a close-up, with a larger smile. IMHO, this image of you sitting is too passive.

• Your profile text:

Hi, I am Hamza from [where in] Pakistan.
With a BSIT from the University of Sargodha, I am a web developer and expert in PHP, Javascript, and HTML. An expert in Research writing, I can write about any computer science topic. How may I help YOU?

• Gig Title:

I will write any topic related to computer science

I believe this needs to be re-worded. Who is your audience?

• Gig Description:

This is way too short and does no selling for your gig. You should invest in a copy writer.

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You should have 3. The one you have is not compelling.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route. This is fine.

Gig Packages:

Hopefully you will adjust this based on customer feedback. I don’t believe your packages as shown here are very compelling. I suggest further research on this topic.

Good luck,
Blaise

:sweat:

please give me some tips for get work:sweat:

Dear Fahim:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Smile!
Your log line: No suggestions.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi. I am an expert photo editor and graphic designer. I work fast and deliver excellent quality work. I am here to help you. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

I advise against offering unlimited revisions.

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service[/details]

Hello Blaisefaint…,
I have been so blessed reading your posts as lots of inspirations have been tapped from 'em.
I am resolved to follow the tips and make amends. Even at that sir, I can’t but long to hear your view about my fiverr online presence.

Regards…,
JOSEPH!

Dear Joseph:

Nota Bene: Please call me Blaise, rather than Blaisefaint. Thank you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: No suggestions.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your name. You don’t have one. You should get one and make it cool.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I specialize in web and graphic design, photography / photo editing, web programming, and animation. In my spare time, I play the guitar. -Joseph

I see no reason to place “Joseph” in all caps in your copy. Re-word your profile text to make it clear that you are here to help the Buyer. “I will be your foot soldier” has unpleasant connotations. Maybe “concierge” or some other keyword that suggests that you’re here to help the Buyer with tasks in Nigeria, as opposed to your willingness to kill strangers.

Also, your gigs are all over the place. Mentioning that you play guitar in your leisure doesn’t really serve a business purpose, as you don’t have a guitar-playing gig. I suggest you read twistedweb123’s post about making complementary gigs: 3 Top Tips and Tricks. Condense your current gigs to your top performers and rebuild from there.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Which one gig would you like me to look at more closely?

Good luck,
Blaise

Hi,

The market is getting saturated day by day. you simply have understand the trend and keep up.

I recommend you look at other similar gigs, keep testing new settings with your gigs.

Always keep an eye on your analytics.

And you have the checklist as well.

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing best tips…

Dear Blaise,

Thank you for taking time to check out my profile and providing such a
feedback, I am appreciative of it. I will follow your suggestions to make
my presence here more worthy of its essence.

“make a stylish suitable youtube intro, outro or logo animation” is the one
gig I will love you to look into.

Thanks,
Joseph.

Dear Joseph:

• Gig Title: I will make a stylish suitable youtube intro, outro or logo animation

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. You should include lots of examples, and feature the phrase “Exclusively on Fiverr” onscreen and in the audio. You speaking directly to the Buyer is best. REHEARSE! I don’t know how Fiverr approved this 3-second video, but in any event you should make it longer. A hybrid of you talking to the Buyer along with a longer demo of what you offer should do well.

Gig Images: You should have 3.

2 @3-page PDFS: If these are available to you, you should take advantage of them!

• Gig Packages: You will fine tune these over time as you study other gigs in your niche and receive Buyer feedback.

• Gig Description – note the edits and think hard about investing in a copy writer:

Getting the attention of your audience is key to the acceptance and popularity of your brand for tutorials, ads, and other videos. The amazing thing is, THE FIRST FEW SECONDS OF YOUR VIDEO DETERMINE YOUR AUDIENCE PERSPECTIVE / VIEW OF YOUR BRAND!

Make those few seconds worthwhile by getting an awesome intro / outro for your brand!

I’ve got you covered and will give you my best…!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Make use of the bolding and highlighting tools Fiverr offers you.

• Gig Extras:

You shouldn’t be afraid to add these (if you already have some, I didn’t see them because I didn’t buy the gig – the same goes for your requirements).

Frequently Asked Questions: If these are available to you, take advantage of them.

1. Do you include commercial use?
  2. Do you send your source files, so I can use your work to make my own intro / outro gig?
  3. What software do you use to make the videos?
  4. Do you compose the background music and do I get commercial use so I can re-use it for my other branding stuff?

Look around for the basic FAQs you should add, and of course, add to these with common Buyer questions you get.

Good luck,
Blaise

It’s a good suggestions for everybody to sell.

Dear Blaise:

I’m glad I found your write up and got the chance to talk to you, it’s been
an honour.
I am positive this will bring a turn around for my business that’s been
dormant.

Thank you,
Joseph.

Why didn’t I get any order? Is there any wrong with my gigs?please check my profile and suggest me some tips.

I suggest you proofread your profile description. Be careful with using ‘‘u’’ instead of ‘‘you’’, and also pay more attention to punctuation. :smile:

Dear Blaise,
I’m very much disappointed with my fiverr account.I have created 7 gigs but I didn’t get any order yet.what’s wrong with my gigs?please help me to get a order.
Thanks.

Dear gloriousfariyah, blaisefaint has already given soo many tips for you to improve on the select gigs you have. On fiverr, the amount of gigs you have doesn’t guarantee continuos orders, it only helps diversify your gig. I for one have been on fiverr for about 5 months now. The 1st 2½monts were absolutely terrible ( I put in about 1% effort), and that lead to no sales. I later made some improvements and got my first sale mid December. Then after sometime (with no more orders), I took blaisefaint’s advice and really updated my gigs (like 99% effort ) and now orders are slowly rolling in.

I’m commenting here thinking that these Tips will help you to improve your sales at least for an extent.

Create gig packages. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media. Try to always provide BEST customer service to your buyers. Never delay your orders.

Submit many buyer requests. So you could build up your sales. Therefore, try to submit buyer requests.

Also you can improve your Gig images, descriptions. If it’s possible, add a video which will attract more attention towards your gig.

Try these points & be patient. There are many sellers on fiverr that didn’t receive orders at the beginning but later they become best sellers.
Fiverr is great place to work! Wish you all the best!