Thanks for the help, but the gig is just a compilation of the tips in my Improve My Gig thread!
People who buy the gig get no particular advantage over just reading the thread.
I’m actually surprised that as a Randian, you would expect anyone to buy that gig.
There are lots of Sellers on Fiverr who do offer gigs to help you make your gigs more marketable.
I don’t offer that service, because given my own results on Fiverr, I can’t guarantee any improvement to anyone’s results.
I posted that gig for several reasons:
- I originally meant it as a way to politely brush off the many people who contacted me on Fiverr asking for free stuff.
- It’s a glorified tip gig. Any Buyer who wants to help me get to Level 2 can buy as many copies of that as they want. Buying a $5 tip gig counts as an individual gig sold. Tipping $10 is more generous in the short term, but it does not move the Level 2 needle, so for as long as I am a Level 1 Seller, buying that $5 gig helps me more…
- It’s a sample of me practicing what I preach. I suggest that every Seller on Fiverr offer a product, even if their focus is on Service, to build a reputation for expertise in their field.
- My book has sold only one copy, and that was because I asked a Buyer who offered to purchase an additional $10 gig (because they added 2 images after making their order) to buy this one $5 gig instead. The one 5-star review on that gig helps to get it established.
- This gig is designed in such a way that there is no reason any reasonable Buyer would ever give it less than 5 stars…
Maybe some day, the checklist gig (in which I just deliver a pdf) will organically start to sell.
The gig video shows the book in its entirety. If you choose, you can read the whole book without buying by pausing at certain spots. You should use a large monitor.
I state in the description that all the material in the book is available for free in the Forum.
To sum up, this book is meant to serve as an example for other Sellers on Fiverr, to help them tighten up their game.
If it sells, great, but selling that gig is not the main purpose of that gig.
All that being said, I think it would be great if people who want feedback on their gigs would read and follow the advice I point to in that thread BEFORE asking me to look at their profiles, because if they do that, I can help them more than otherwise.
P.S. And I especially DO NOT offer FOLLOW-UP advice for people who buy that gig. If you buy that gig, I deliver the pdf, and we’re done. If you want more advice, post in the Fiverr Forum, and hope that if I can’t help, someone else on the Forum can…