Fiverr Forum

Why I am not Getting any Orders

Dear Glorious:

Please do me a favor and work your way through the checklist and all the links I’ve already provided in this thread first.

For example, if you read twistedweb123’s post that tells new Sellers about making complementary gigs, then you will say stuff like, “I followed twistedweb123’s advice”. You might even ask him for answers on that if you have specific questions after reading his advice.

To make your way through all that material, reading the Fiverr Terms of Service, blog, academy, and listening to Fiverrcast and reading the transcripts, taking Dukeacem’s Udemy course (or whatever books, YouTube tutorials, or whatever works best for you) should take you a minimum of 4 weeks working at least an hour a day…

When you are READY for me to look at your profile, I’m going to look at your profile and one gig ONE TIME. Do you really want me to waste your turn advising you to do the things on the checklist?

I’d also suggest that you start a new thread. I may or may not have time to look at your stuff, but there many others on the Forum who can give you help, as well.

Good luck,
Blaise

All these people, who want Blaise’s help, why don’t you order his Gig? He has one specially for you. Why do you want free advice? Order his Gig, and you will have earned the right to his advice.

Dear Writer:

Thanks for the help, but the gig is just a compilation of the tips in my Improve My Gig thread!

People who buy the gig get no particular advantage over just reading the thread.

I’m actually surprised that as a Randian, you would expect anyone to buy that gig.

There are lots of Sellers on Fiverr who do offer gigs to help you make your gigs more marketable.

I don’t offer that service, because given my own results on Fiverr, I can’t guarantee any improvement to anyone’s results.

I posted that gig for several reasons:

1. I originally meant it as a way to politely brush off the many people who contacted me on Fiverr asking for free stuff.
  2. It’s a glorified tip gig. Any Buyer who wants to help me get to Level 2 can buy as many copies of that as they want. Buying a $5 tip gig counts as an individual gig sold. Tipping $10 is more generous in the short term, but it does not move the Level 2 needle, so for as long as I am a Level 1 Seller, buying that $5 gig helps me more…
  3. It’s a sample of me practicing what I preach. I suggest that every Seller on Fiverr offer a product, even if their focus is on Service, to build a reputation for expertise in their field.
  4. My book has sold only one copy, and that was because I asked a Buyer who offered to purchase an additional $10 gig (because they added 2 images after making their order) to buy this one $5 gig instead. The one 5-star review on that gig helps to get it established.
  5. This gig is designed in such a way that there is no reason any reasonable Buyer would ever give it less than 5 stars…

Maybe some day, the checklist gig (in which I just deliver a pdf) will organically start to sell.

The gig video shows the book in its entirety. If you choose, you can read the whole book without buying by pausing at certain spots. You should use a large monitor.

I state in the description that all the material in the book is available for free in the Forum.

To sum up, this book is meant to serve as an example for other Sellers on Fiverr, to help them tighten up their game.

If it sells, great, but selling that gig is not the main purpose of that gig.

All that being said, I think it would be great if people who want feedback on their gigs would read and follow the advice I point to in that thread BEFORE asking me to look at their profiles, because if they do that, I can help them more than otherwise.

Thank you,
Blaise

P.S. And I especially DO NOT offer FOLLOW-UP advice for people who buy that gig. If you buy that gig, I deliver the pdf, and we’re done. If you want more advice, post in the Fiverr Forum, and hope that if I can’t help, someone else on the Forum can…

@blaisefaint good job hats off you (Y)

Thanks dear…:-)your msg is inspiration for me.

Thank you very much sir for your nice advice.l will definitely try to follow you.Thank u again.

Hello Sir, Please check out my profile and Gigs. I will be thankful to you.

Sir, I please ask for your assistance in helping me stand out from the rest of the other people! I really need money and want to work and help people out. I’m going through some tough times right now and anything would most graciously be appreciated.

Dear Usahmad:

The best way to phrase a request like this is:

“Hey, I’ve carefully worked my way through the Improve My Gig Checklist. Can you please take a look at my profile and one gig one time, not my gigs, which I know to ask you, that is just one gig, because I READ the checklist?”

It’s also the convention of this forum to start a new thread. That way, you don’t hijack a thread on some other topic.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Work:

The best way to phrase a request like this is:

“Hey, I’ve carefully worked my way through the Improve My Gig Checklist. Can you please take a look at my profile and one gig one time, not help me stand out from the rest of the other people, which I know NOT to ask you, because I READ the checklist? I mean, I like, totally get that there are lots of Sellers on Fiverr who offer gigs designed to help me stand out from the rest of the other people, and I’ll surely buy those gigs, but in the meantime, it’d be great if you could do what you do, which is look at my profile and one gig with the eye of a PROOFREADER, not a copy writer.”

It’s also the convention of this forum to start a new thread. That way, you don’t hijack a thread on some other topic.

Good luck,
Blaise

You’re most Welcome. Wish you all best!!

Thank you for sharing…

Thanks,I will try too

@blaisefaint Sir can you review my profile too. :slight_smile:

Sir, can you please have a look also on my profile and gigs?

I like your honesty. Thank you for the advice as well.

Thank you for your compliments :slight_smile:

Thanks for the post. Hope it will help to overcome the problems with gigs.

Dear Salehin:

My first impression is that you need to polish your English grammar, spelling, and punctuation throughout.

You would be wise to invest in a copy writer.

“Your inferior copy” probably turns Buyers off immediately. Unlimited revisions and unlimited images both sound too good to be true.

Good luck,
Blaise

Thank’s sir for your advice. 1 more question I have another gig for converting file. On buyer request I find 30-35 request for converting file but only 2-3 vector tracing, How can I get buyer request on vector tracing?