Fiverr Community Forum

Why I am not getting clients on fiverr?

Why I am not getting clients on fiverr? I have good working skills and also have gigs with right key tags.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Q3DDy

3 Likes

You need to promote your gig by own and must need marketing your gig continuously. Don’t forget to SEO your gig when open a new gig.

3 Likes

How can I do marketing of my gig and SEO work?

You can do marketing for your gig on social media and websites like quora.

I think you can offer only 3 revisions on maximum.

1 Like

Really, Quora is the best for gig marketing.
Thanks.

1 Like

This is called spamming. Not marketing.

5 Likes

Here are some tips that will be worth the time you spent to read them:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Why spamming?
Quora is the best place to show your expertise to potential buyers by answering questions.

When you open a new gig must seo your gig image, put tergated keyword in descrption 3 times and add suggested teg.

Must promote your gig facebook, twitter, linkedin every day, post your gig realeted in forum blog.

Do it at least one week properly and check your gig performance

1 Like

It’s a good idea? Because most of the sellers how have many reviews giving unlimited revisions in their gigs. And that’s why I think client give attention when they see unlimited revision.

I have quora account. Can you give me tips how I can quora for gig marketing?

“Really, Quora is the best for gig marketing.”
How?

How you think it’s called spamming not marketing?

Thanks I hope these tips will work perfectly.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it, hope will work perfectly.

Just find topics related to your work and answer them as well as you can.
If you frequently give helpful answers, people will trust you, and they will try to learn more about you.
Consequently, you will gain exposure for your gig.

1 Like

You can do promoting for your gig via web-based networking media and sites like quora.

1 Like

and @musfiqurrahman NEVER do that. Never use Quora to promote your work. Only use it to share insights, which can organically generate interest in your work. But you don’t use to post your gigs. Do you have any idea how many people are going to spam after reading your advice?

4 Likes

Hi there @mohxanraza. How are you doing? Welcome to the community. Glad you’ve joined the big happy family.

I just checked your Gig and it truly needs some improvements.

• Your Long description needs some modification, try to hire a proofreader who can do the job for you.

• Your images aren’t catchy enough. They look cheap and the size seems not to fit. Your premium image is hardly readable. As a website developer, you need to know these things??

• Get rid of Unlimited Revisions. This alone will turn your buyers off from ordering. Also, you don’t want to offer dozens of free projects to just one client, are you? 1 revision is enough for the service you offer.

There so many more factors I can point out but this isn’t my job. At least I’ve given you some directions.

The good news is. That you seem to have 15 people who saved your Gig, which to me indicates that your gig is not that bad. Your gig just needs some modification and people will eventually click on your order button. :smiley:

Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

1 Like