Why I am not getting clients on fiverr?

mohxanraza

Here are some tips that will be worth the time you spent to read them:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

How can I do marketing of my gig and SEO work?

When you open a new gig must seo your gig image, put tergated keyword in descrption 3 times and add suggested teg.

Must promote your gig facebook, twitter, linkedin every day, post your gig realeted in forum blog.

Do it at least one week properly and check your gig performance

I think you can offer only 3 revisions on maximum.

It’s a good idea? Because most of the sellers how have many reviews giving unlimited revisions in their gigs. And that’s why I think client give attention when they see unlimited revision.

Here are some tips that will be worth the time you spent to read them:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Thanks I hope these tips will work perfectly.

When you open a new gig must seo your gig image, put tergated keyword in descrption 3 times and add suggested teg.

Must promote your gig facebook, twitter, linkedin every day, post your gig realeted in forum blog.

Do it at least one week properly and check your gig performance

Thanks I appreciate it, hope will work perfectly.

I have quora account. Can you give me tips how I can quora for gig marketing?

Just find topics related to your work and answer them as well as you can.

If you frequently give helpful answers, people will trust you, and they will try to learn more about you.

Consequently, you will gain exposure for your gig.

You can do marketing for your gig on social media and websites like quora.

and @musfiqurrahman NEVER do that. Never use Quora to promote your work. Only use it to share insights, which can organically generate interest in your work. But you don’t use to post your gigs. Do you have any idea how many people are going to spam after reading your advice?

Hi there @mohxanraza. How are you doing? Welcome to the community. Glad you’ve joined the big happy family.

I just checked your Gig and it truly needs some improvements.

• Your Long description needs some modification, try to hire a proofreader who can do the job for you.

• Your images aren’t catchy enough. They look cheap and the size seems not to fit. Your premium image is hardly readable. As a website developer, you need to know these things??

• Get rid of Unlimited Revisions. This alone will turn your buyers off from ordering. Also, you don’t want to offer dozens of free projects to just one client, are you? 1 revision is enough for the service you offer.

There so many more factors I can point out but this isn’t my job. At least I’ve given you some directions.

The good news is. That you seem to have 15 people who saved your Gig, which to me indicates that your gig is not that bad. Your gig just needs some modification and people will eventually click on your order button. 😃

Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor.gif.b3a168a7fb3e0f64b44547a9606e73a9.gif

How you think it’s called spamming not marketing?

Why spamming?

Because of this 👇 @humanissocial already gave a great answer.

NEVER do that. Never use Quora to promote your work. Only use it to share insights, which can organically generate interest in your work. But you don’t use to post your gigs. Do you have any idea how many people are going to spam after reading your advice?

Why spamming?

Because of this 👇 @humanissocial already gave a great answer.

NEVER do that. Never use Quora to promote your work. Only use it to share insights, which can organically generate interest in your work. But you don’t use to post your gigs. Do you have any idea how many people are going to spam after reading your advice?

Thanks, Maria!

Social media is useless unless you know how it actually generates leads.

Plus, people who don’t know how to generate leads with social inevitably end up inundating the platform with their pages. No one wants that and it makes you looks super unprofessional.

Just find topics related to your work and answer them as well as you can.

If you frequently give helpful answers, people will trust you, and they will try to learn more about you.

Consequently, you will gain exposure for your gig.

Sounds great. Thank you

and @musfiqurrahman NEVER do that. Never use Quora to promote your work. Only use it to share insights, which can organically generate interest in your work. But you don’t use to post your gigs. Do you have any idea how many people are going to spam after reading your advice?

how? I want to know a why are you saying it’s a bad idea to promote yourself on quora.

Archived