Why i am not getting order? Please help me

e_village

Do Social Media marketing and Boost up your Skills.
When you are sending a buyer request first read the buyer request carefully and know buyer requirments .After that reply the buyer according to her demand.Then you will get response from the buyer…
Thank You
Happy Freelancing.

You don’t have to provide unlimited revisions in your gig.

That sometimes triggers your buyer and sometimes draws irritating clients.

The reason why it could be annoying is because some buyers take advantage and keep requesting unnecessary revisions, which could waste a great deal of your time.

Besides, unlimited revisions are not really necessary in the graphic designing category.

You don’t have to provide unlimited revisions in your gig.

That sometimes triggers your buyer and sometimes draws irritating clients.

The reason why it could be annoying is because some buyers take advantage and keep requesting unnecessary revisions, which could waste a great deal of your time.

Besides, unlimited revisions are not really necessary in the graphic designing category.

1172718292_Screenshot_2020-06-08Iwilldophotoshopeditinganyretouchingandenhancementwithin24hfor5onfiverrcom(1).thumb.png.59ff64294135b2f0431a09b82fd40116.png
Screenshot_2020-06-08 I will do photoshop editing, any retouching and enhancement within 24h for $5 on fiverr com(1)514×866 20.1 KB

My gig have unlimited revision

Ok, here’s a response from the heart… I’m aware this could be dangerous for me.

As someone who is a relatively new contributor to this forum (albeit a long-term seller on Fiverr), I fell into the trap of wanting to try and be helpful - genuinely so. After all, with seven years’ experience, hundreds of sales, etc. you get to learn a thing or two. I’m comfortable with my little business and it’s good to give back in life.

However, and I’ve used this phrase before, I do get irrationally annoyed b…

Archived