Why i am not getting orders ? despite the fact i am getting impressions

mohtashamkha622

Impressions don’t guarantee sales. Your gig doesn’t really stand out, there’s nothing that would particularly make your gig more appealing than other gigs in the data entry category. I would recommend looking at the top rates sellers in this category and seeing what they’ve done to stand out.

You haven’t really got any examples to show your work, and you haven’t really listed any concrete experience. Nothing on your gig makes you seem particularly reliable for this job. I would focus on increasing your perceived reliability and making your gig stand out more, such as using original pictures, telling buyers a bit about yourself and your experience, etc.

Read what Andy did. It may help you. 😉

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

Impressions don’t guarantee sales. Your gig doesn’t really stand out, there’s nothing that would particularly make your gig more appealing than other gigs in the data entry category. I would recommend looking at the top rates sellers in this category and seeing what they’ve done to stand out.

You haven’t really got any examples to show your work, and you haven’t really listed any concrete experience. Nothing on your gig makes you seem particularly reliable for this job. I would focus on increasing your perceived reliability and making your gig stand out more, such as using original pictures, telling buyers a bit about yourself and your experience, etc.

thanks a lot, I agree with points and definitely correct those things in the gig.

Archived