Why I am not getting orders from last 18 days?

creative_shah19

Here is the reason why? Last year it was the same at this part of the year everybody complaning about not getting any orders

everybody complaning about not getting any orders

Please do not assume that everybody is not getting orders. This is not true. Thousands of sellers on Fiverr are doing just fine. It is, however, the sellers who treat their gigs like businesses, and reach out to their target customers that tend to find the most success.

@creative_shah19 , @paul_paprimodak , @njolela are you treating your gigs like a business, and reaching out to your target customers? If you don’t take the time to go find your customers and show them how you can solve their problems, how are those customers going to find you and purchase from you?

Customers don’t appear by magic. You’re going to have to go out and find them.

Please do not assume that everybody is not getting orders. This is not true. Thousands of sellers on Fiverr are doing just fine. It is, however, the sellers who treat their gigs like businesses, and reach out to their target customers that tend to find the most success.

@creative_shah19 , @paul_paprimodak , @njolela are you treating your gigs like a business, and reaching out to your target customers? If you don’t take the time to go find your customers and show them how you can solve their problems, how are those customers going to find you and purchase from you?

Thank you for your such a nice information

Yes I treat my gigs like business and everyday I send 10 Buyer request I think fiverr slow down my profile!

Thousands of sellers on Fiverr are doing just fine.

Other Thousands of sellers on Fiverr are not doing fine.

Then why fiverr take 20% of my income. 20% is a big amount you kknow

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived