Fiverr Forum

Why i am not getting orders please help me

it takes hughe time on fiverr to get orders

Yes but some people got from the start.

what service you offer??

Designing logo, t-shirt

same here i also offer the same

Hello,

I would like to point out that there are like several THOUSAND people who offer services in designing logos and images. Your field is a very saturated one. So, one needs to put in greater effort to garner attention to oneself.

Don’t get disheartened. Keep sending as many buyer requests as you can. You will notice that you will gradually get better at drafting buyer request offers and come up with idea of your own on how to make your offers look attractive to the buyers out there. Instead of feeling dejected, try and take it as a challenge.

Also, here are some forum posts about buyer requests that you might find informative-

Best wishes.

Now-a-days orders are slow
I hope order fast in weekend

Yes I saw your profile:)

Sometimes you just have to try something different. You can set up new services. If there are any gigs that you have set up that don’t have any sales or reviews, you can back up (copy and paste) the information some where and delete the gig and create it again. This gigs in a boost of life and places it in the New Arrivals section so that people can see it there. If you had just edited the gig, it would not get that new burst of life. Only do this with gigs that have no sales or reviews.

Try creating a YouTube channel and showing your services using videos and leave the link to your gig on there. Create a LinkedIn account and share your gigs link there. Tell your friends and family. The more people that know about your gig, the better. Don’t give up! More sales will come. You just have to make sure you are doing your best to promote and restructure your business to help make that happen.

All the best! (✿◠‿◠)

thank you so much for your kind words

thanks man you have a great idea

you are right brother

Nice Suggestion. Thanks

make your gig unique and stay regular

how to make unique bro

all are doing same so you have to make something unique like write in our own word make attractive thumbnail and give offers to

ok thx bro. foe your advice

yah i dont know. i hope thing changes for us

Sir, Thank You So Much For Appreciation :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I could not figure out how linked your comment like they do in this fiverr but does not matter.

But loved this comment from you Zaida202 – "I have send 200 buyer request and only 3 hire me:)"

I am lucky i got the first one after 6th after that i send 15 more with no luck, i was thinking if i can get one order with every 50 buyer request i will be fine now i know I have to lower my expectations by one order.

Wish you luck.
I loved the commitment in that comment.