https://www.fiverr.com/abbasmuthaheri#!

1 Like

need to increase your gig impression…this will be best

2 Likes

Make sure you promote your gigs on social media…It will really help

3 Likes
https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour
5 Likes

share your gig in social network sites such as facebook, twitter or google plus…

2 Likes

Share what, where and how?

3 Likes

Share your gig on social media …

3 Likes

I share my gig daily on social network, but no result.

1 Like

Fiverr never promises you a rose garden. It is we, the newbies, think that it does. Hence, all this fretting. So first of all, learn to be patient.

Second. Just like any other profession, newcomers have to go through the grind, sometimes need to sell their craft for peanuts so as to get a foothold. That is fine. That is how the real world works, in case you forgot.

Third. The most important. DO NOT OVERESTIMATE or UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF.
There are far better, far more talented people here than you are. And you could also be far talented than many others. But the main thing is, how honestly you acknowledge it.

For example, I haven’t got a single gig done yet. No worries. Still I religiously send whichever buyer request I find appropriate to my abilities. I do however get messages from buyers asking me to compromise on price. NO WAY would I ever do that! I know my abilities. I know the worth of my time. I am not going to sell them cheap unless I see something that may compensate my loss in the future. Of course I do offer discount though, but after telling them the price.

I am sure, one of these days a client looking for quality and original work will pass my way by. And my journey will begin on firm footing, and mutually beneficial terms.

3 Likes

How can judge myself

Look around. Net is a pretty big place. Check people’s work, compare with your own.

Here on Fiverr, members have profiles with their work samples. Check them, compare.

That’s how.

How gig impression will be increase?

you can share your gigs url on Facebook, twitter and other social media website…then your impression will be increase

1 Like

I have visited your profile. You have got 5 Review. It’s not bad. Also it’s enough for a new seller. You are on right way. Go ahead. You will got soon again.

1 Like

thanks alot everyone for sharing their views and experiance … :slight_smile:

bro, may God bless you ,

1 Like

can you check my profile & gigs

share your gig offer in facebook, twitter, google plus etc
this will help you to increase your impression of a gig offer.

Has this helped you get more clients?

2 Likes

I don’t think so! In the beginning many people gave me the same suggestion. I did so. But the result is 0%. one day, I got 6843 impression. But I did not get any order automatically. I don’t know, how to get order automatically. I got order from buyer request. Can you tell me, how to get order automatically?

2 Likes