Fiverr Community Forum

Why i am not getting work?

It’s been now more than 8 month that I had posted my gigs and I am still not to get enough work.
my gig’s Related Email template/ newsletter and signature
one ofmy gig’s link :https://www.fiverr.com/mahmudulrifat/design-a-html-newsletter-or-email-template

1 Like

Thumbs up for click bait!

1 Like

Are you promoting your gigs? You need to bid for jobs in the buyer request section, get on social media to get the word out about the work you do.

1 Like

for my sector where i can promote my gigs?

1 Like

the buyer request section, then the my fiverr gigs area on this forum etc

1 Like

what? can not understand

1 Like

can you please check my gigs? if any thing wrong .

If the selling section in your accout and scroll down you will see the buyer request area appearing like in the screenshot.

1 Like

I have checked out your gigs and you seem to have had a delivery about a month ago, you are still okay ,there are folks who have not had an order in several months.

1 Like

thank you i know how to send buyer request… want to know where i can share my gigs and where it will very effective.
thanks

I suggest you create a page for your gigs on facebook it will lbe very helpful

thank you dear for your time

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Who are your customers, and where are they located? Once you figure that out, you will have a better idea as to where you can share/promote your gigs.

actualy my client are email marketer

and most of them are from usa, italy, germany, uk

Go to the Fiverr Academy.
Read, learn, apply, repeat.

2 Likes

can you help how to write a good cover letter

There are plenty of sellers here on Fiverr that offer cover writing services. Take a look through the list of sellers offering these services, and select one that fits your writing needs.

what you think about cover letter