Why i am seeing this notification?

creativearies

may be that buyer banned from Fiverr. may be She/he send Same massage everyone thats why fiverr banned him/her .

Have you tried refreshing the conversation page?

If that didn’t work, then it’s probably a bug that Fiverr is trying to fix, or an actual technical issue that Fiverr is also trying to fix.

Have you contacted CS about this issue? 🙂

may be that buyer banned from Fiverr

I don’t think so, because when a user is banned, the notification has a completely different message, like “the user may not be contacted” or something like that. This specifically says “technical issue”.

If that didn’t work, then it’s probably a bug that Fiverr is trying to fix, or an actual technical issue that Fiverr is also trying to fix.

I don’t think so, because when a user is banned, the notification has a completely different message, like “the user may not be contacted” or something like that. This specifically says “technical issue”.

Like this type massage . now i got it. thanks

image.thumb.png.f08c1111f46f58d38b97c7ead8c19439.png

Contacted CS now…Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve also faced this problem today, A buyer was asking for more revision again and again. I was chatting with him about the job at that time. Is that a matter to be worried?

Unluckily, my experience was not good with this buyer. And CS could not explain what the matter was behind this notification.

I think, it is a sign to not work with this buyer(superstitious).

Archived