Why i can't buy courses with my fiverr balance from learn.fiverr.com

arrumi96

well, guys today I went to (http://learn.fiverr.com) to buy a course on digital marketing today but I failed to purchase a course with my Fiverr balance, now why I can’t buy a course with my Fiverr balance when I can order any gig with my balance?
don’t you guys think that if they had added that they could have got more sales on learn.fiverr.com
I think Fiverr should concentrate on it and please let me know if I am saying anything wrong or inappropriate

• Like 16
  • Confused 1

I think, if you have payment concerns regarding Fiverr’s course offerings, you should talk to Customer Support. We cannot help you with this, nor is anything we say going to fix your concerns. Fiverr CS is the only source of information regarding account and payment services.

• Like 6

I think, if you have payment concerns regarding Fiverr’s course offerings, you should talk to Customer Support. We cannot help you with this, nor is anything we say going to fix your concerns. Fiverr CS is the only source of information regarding account and payment services.

well thanks for the suggestion but I just wanted to know the opinions about it from the seniors that’s why I invited you, but thanks for the response 🙂

• Like 6

well thanks for the suggestion but I just wanted to know the opinions about it from the seniors that’s why I invited you, but thanks for the response 🙂

I just wanted to know the opinions about it from the seniors that’s why I invited you

Like I said, we cannot help you, nor will our opinions resolve your concerns. Fiverr Customer Support is the only source for an answer regarding payment for their learning courses.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

today i searched same question i have a good amount of balance and if i withdraw it due to country conversion rate my balance has lower value in my bank .So if it was possible to buy fiverr couse directly from fiverr balance its a great option

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 6 months later...

So, has anyone taken the time to write to Customer Service to inquire why they cannot use their Fiverr balance to buy these courses?

It would be more helpful if someone who comes here to complain about it, takes the advice of jon and messages Fiverr to ask why, then come back here and paste the reply you get so everyone will benefit.

GG

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Unfortunate! I expected this too and I’m disappointed. Guess we just have to bite the bullet and feed the mafia!

If you really want to use USD as USD without conversions, a workaround would be to order a Payoneer virtual debit card for your USD balance on Payoneer, then use that virtual card to pay for Fiverr Learn courses. Or the Fiverr Revenue Card could be another option.

I think you could also do the same on PayPal with a PayPal Cash Card, provided you withdrew your balance to the USD balance on PayPal. But I’m not sure if this facility is available for anyone outside the US.

All of these come with their own fees and drawbacks, so pick your poison. 😄

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Unfortunate! I expected this too and I’m disappointed. Guess we just have to bite the bullet and feed the mafia!

If you really want to use USD as USD without conversions, a workaround would be to order a Payoneer virtual debit card for your USD balance on Payoneer, then use that virtual card to pay for Fiverr Learn courses. Or the Fiverr Revenue Card could be another option.

I think you could also do the same on PayPal with a PayPal Cash Card, provided you withdrew your balance to the USD balance on PayPal. But I’m not sure if this facility is available for anyone outside the US.

All of these come with their own fees and drawbacks, so pick your poison. 😄

They really need to implement this.

• Like 4

They really need to implement this.

UPDATE:

I just realized that since Fiverr Learn has a “Pay with PayPal” option, if you set your PayPal account to have USD as default (not your local currency), then withdraw your Fiverr balance to PayPal, then you should be able to buy courses directly from your PayPal’s USD balance in USD without going through any conversion at all. That will save you a few bucks avoiding the double-conversion.

A caveat: Fiverr doesn’t allow any choice in the amount you withdraw (which sucks!) so all of your current Fiverr balance will be withdrawn to PayPal.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...