Why I can't find buyer request?

seojoni

You can’t see buyer requests, until you reach at least level one seller!

That is not true. 😉

No level sellers can see Buyer Requests. However, they do not see as many. :roll_eyes:

Also, Fiverr only allows 1️⃣ sellers from each level to make offers on each Buyer Request. Since so many no level sellers need Buyer Request when they first start selling on Fiverr the BR’s disappear very fast because of the competition.

• Like 31
  • Up 1

That is not true. 😉

No level sellers can see Buyer Requests. However, they do not see as many. :roll_eyes:

Also, Fiverr only allows 1️⃣ sellers from each level to make offers on each Buyer Request. Since so many no level sellers need Buyer Request when they first start selling on Fiverr the BR’s disappear very fast because of the competition.

If you say so. Since i never met a “no level seller” who actually can see Buyer Request.

• Like 22

If you say so. Since i never met a “no level seller” who actually can see Buyer Request.

Since i never met a “no level seller” who actually can see Buyer Request.

Hello, @ninoslav91, my name is Vickie. It is good to meet you. 👋 Let me tell you of my experience with Buyer Requests as a Level 0 seller.

I began on Fiverr in July of 2017. All of my first gigs were booked because of Buyer Requests. If I had not used Buyer Requests, then it would have been very challenging for me to become Level 1 and then a Level 2 seller on Fiverr.

• Like 28
  • Up 3

Hi @ninoslav91. I’m currently a no level seller, since I just joined Fiverr. I’ve sent 6 offers through Buyer Requests and seen plenty more. In fact, I actually got my first order through Buyer Requests!

Well i don’t know then. In my case, i can’t see. And i know many others no level sellers who can’t see too! So i suppose, it’s something else behind.

• Like 23

That is not true. 😉

After asking around, I found that some no level sellers do not see Buyer Requests. I am not sure why that is, but I suspect it does have something to do with the number of gigs in the category in which the new seller has created their gigs.

For instance, WordPress hs 59,074 sellers and 44,206 of them are new. In my category which is proofreading, there are 10,245 gigs and 8,080 are new.

This is only my speculation as to why not all no level sellers see Buyer Requests. Only Fiverr knows the real reason. :thinking:

• Like 24

Well i don’t know then. In my case, i can’t see. And i know many others no level sellers who can’t see too! So i suppose, it’s something else behind.

Hmm, that’s strange. I guess it really depends on if you’re lucky with the times you look at it, since requests disappear so quickly. Good luck, I hope you can get some soon!

• Like 24

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can’t see buyer requests, until you reach at least level one seller!

Really?

I am new here and I see buyer requests and have responded and had my first gig via this method.

you must also be in seller mode.

Also have the necessary categories selected in your profile, and check your filters in the search function.

7C8518DD-C49D-4A99-B3F3-D82784A6F033.thumb.jpeg.65216b27a4662b9abc1b5ce5dd48cf54.jpeg
image750×1184 218 KB
  • Like 22

• 4 months later...

okay, if that’s the case, i might be hopeful, but in my account i even didn’t find the option to go where to find the buyer request, means selling >buyer request is not at all exist in my account. who can help me?

Currently, I am facing the same problem. Did you find the solution?

• Like 21

firstly, check your GIG category and Sub-category.

Time zone in Bangladesh (GMT+6),

2nd, 6am - 9am/ 6pm -9pm/ 1am-3am in this time Refresh the buyer request page seriously. Hope you get a good result. (as far as I know)

🙂

Thank you for your kind gesture.

But the thing is I can’t even see the buyer request page or section.

It seems to be nowhere.

• Like 22

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...