Why I can't see buyers request in my Fiverr account?

debika_kumari

I’m new to fiverr. But I have experience in my field. Since my Fiverr account is new, my trying to find out why I didn’t have access to buyer’s request. Can someone help me out?

Hi Debika, I am new here too. As far as I can understand, it is required to refresh the buyer request page many times a day. By doing that, I could see a few buyer requests show up from time to time. Most of them are not consistent with my services however, I could find at least one a bit closer to my area of knowledge and sent my offer. That’s all I could get so far. Good luck 😉

Hi Debika, I am new here too. As far as I can understand, it is required to refresh the buyer request page many times a day. By doing that, I could see a few buyer requests show up from time to time. Most of them are not consistent with my services however, I could find at least one a bit closer to my area of knowledge and sent my offer. That’s all I could get so far. Good luck 😉

Thanks for sharing the details with me. I will surely try my best. Hope for the best. Good luck to you too

I’ve noticed that the more orders you get, the more requests available for you. Just be patient and work hard into getting those first orders. Opportunities will increase with time.

It s not mandatory to happen. Back when I had no reviews, I usually got almost 30 requests per day. Now, I have 20 reviews and get only 2-3 requests every day.

However, it may also be related to the volatility of the requests in the Writing category.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing the details with me. I will surely try my best. Hope for the best. Good luck to you too

If you don’t have any buyer requests that’s normal. They come and go quickly! You have to check often and send offers quickly. Fiverr also updates them periodically. So one minute you won’t have any and the next there will be 10!

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Archived