Why I cant see Customer Feedback after completing order?

muneeb_1992

Yeah. I read. But how i come to know that whether his feedback is positive or not so i can act accordingly.

You can not.

And you shouldn’t rate your experience based on what review they left for you.

Seriously, why would you try to cheat the system? There is no hidden tricks to overcome it. Just rate fairly your experience that you had with your buyer and that’s it.

You can not.

And you shouldn’t rate your experience based on what review they left for you.

Seriously, why would you try to cheat the system? There is no hidden tricks to overcome it. Just rate fairly your experience that you had with your buyer and that’s it.

Maria, Actually its my 1st order completed. Thats why i am asking about method of giving the review. I cant even think of cheating the system because ultimately system helps us to getting the clients. Hope, You will understand my situation.

Kind Regards.

click on notifications if your client have given you the review then you will see a notification like @mariashtelle1 Maria send you up there in screenshot. then click on that notification you will move to the next page where you have to give your feedback bout the buyer then submit that… and this you can see what your client have given you about your order… hope so this will helps

Archived