Why I can't see my gig?

editpro1987

When I was trying to find my kinetic typography gig with other browser. I can’t find my gig. It looks like there is no gig from my account. I don’t what’s going on. Is that ok?

One more suggestion please. I complete 5 order, But I can’t see hand button in my account. What should I need to do now?

Thanks in advance.
Editpro1987

First of all, check properly that your gig is published or in Draft or in review or paused. If your gigs is published, then you can preview it easily.

If you go to your published gigs list, at the right hand you will see a dropped down icon, you can preview your gigs from here.

Sometime, probably most of the time your gigs may not found in search result. Because it takes time to index.

First of all, check properly that your gig is published or in Draft or in review or paused. If your gigs is published, then you can preview it easily.

If you go to your published gigs list, at the right hand you will see a dropped down icon, you can preview your gigs from here.

Sometime, probably most of the time your gigs may not found in search result. Because it takes time to index.

How many days it take to index.

What will happen if we edit the gig, will it be reindexed?

Thanks

After you edit your gig, it will be removed from the listings, and placed under review by Fiverr. Once reviewed, and if your edits are accepted, your gig will be returned to the listings.

After you edit your gig, it will be removed from the listings, and placed under review by Fiverr. Once reviewed, and if your edits are accepted, your gig will be returned to the listings.

Thank you. Really appreciate your help 🙂

But it takes more than 2-3 days

Like I said, it will take as long as it takes. The 2-3 days is merely what I have head from others, or experienced with my own gig edits. If you have concerns about the editing process, please contact Customer Support. The link to do so is at the bottom of any Fiverr site page.

Like I said, it will take as long as it takes. The 2-3 days is merely what I have head from others, or experienced with my own gig edits. If you have concerns about the editing process, please contact Customer Support. The link to do so is at the bottom of any Fiverr site page.

Thanks for your kind information.

Archived