Why I chose a new seller over a rated one

j6nyc6

So my 9 year old son has a Youtube channel and i thought i would surprise him with a new banner. I had about $15 in Fiverr credit in my account and figured i’d put it to use. Sure i could have hired a more established seller (L1, L2, TRS), but in the end decided not to.

Most rated sellers have tons of reviews already and orders lined up in their queue, so would my $5 really impact them? Instead i searched for unrated sellers who were currently online. This showed me that even though they haven’t received an order on a particular gig, they were still dedicated enough to remain online just in case one comes in.

I drafted a message explaining what i needed and sent it out to 3 potential sellers i was interested in. All 3 profiles seemed to be experienced enough to complete the job based off their sample work. I told myself i would hire the first seller who replied back.

One has yet to reply, another replied back in about 8 hours, and the last replied back in a matter of minutes. I placed my order with them and received my final delivery in about 9 hours time. My son was very happy with the end result and i was happy with the fact that i was able to give this seller their first review on their gig.

Thanks for listening.

1146964352_YOUROCK(1).thumb.jpg.cb3a7af5d10a93990f78328e57778e01.jpg

So my 9 year old son has a Youtube channel and i thought i would surprise him with a new banner. I had about $15 in Fiverr credit in my account and figured i’d put it to use. Sure i could have hired a more established seller (L1, L2, TRS), but in the end decided not to.

Most rated sellers have tons of reviews already and orders lined up in their queue, so would my $5 really impact them? Instead i searched for unrated sellers who were currently online. This showed me that even though they haven’t received an order on a particular gig, they were still dedicated enough to remain online just in case one comes in.

I drafted a message explaining what i needed and sent it out to 3 potential sellers i was interested in. All 3 profiles seemed to be experienced enough to complete the job based off their sample work. I told myself i would hire the first seller who replied back.

One has yet to reply, another replied back in about 8 hours, and the last replied back in a matter of minutes. I placed my order with them and received my final delivery in about 9 hours time. My son was very happy with the end result and i was happy with the fact that i was able to give this seller their first review on their gig.

Thanks for listening.

they were still dedicated enough to remain online just in case one comes in.

One has yet to reply, another replied back in about 8 hours, and the last replied back in a matter of minutes.

That last one was probably the only one who was actually online, the others might have been using software that makes them appear to be online,

Archived