Why I did not get order on my gig

hasibul_akash

I created my account in July 2020 to start with some new photoshop related services. I do not get much more order nowadays but I’m happy with my freelancing life with Fiverr. I believe If I spend more time then I can get more orders from here.
my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/dNBlg6
I can’t get much more order. The impression of my gig is not bad but the order result is very poor.
Now, what can I do on my gig?
Please suggest me as I can get more orders

1.thumb.JPG.5b81a45042e1c32998fda48def1b6945.JPG
11272×706 68.8 KB

I gave you Gig a quick look.

There are about a million freelancers here on Fiverr providing the same service, so competition is going to be one factor.

I see you have also mentioned you will photo edit “unlimited images” in each of your packages, but then you have them broken down to 20, 50, etc. images.

I would clarify that.

Also, you have noted “unlimited revisions” and I would change that to 2 or 3 revisions max.

Here’s why, I can hire you for $5 to photo edit 20 photos.

With “unlimited revisions” I can get you to keep changing those images for me for the next few weeks, months or years.

You can’t do anything about it as your Gig says you will revise them an unlimited number of times for me and it will cost me just $5.

Don’t get caught in that trap.

Also, in case you think “unlimited revisions” is going to make you appear to be offering superior customers service, let me tell you what I think as a Buyer.

Unlimited revisions to me tells me that you are not sure in your ability to provide me with what I want.

If that is not the case, dump “unlimited revisions” ASAP.

That will clean up your Gig making it appear a bit more professional.

I hope this helps.

So this is your gig text:

image.thumb.png.f38df831ffab6c25aa386bf26e2c6e19.png
image844×889 95.7 KB

And this is someone else’s here on Fiverr…

image.thumb.png.7dcc40cd35354bbb6e06ed3d62301e6f.png
image780×874 94.3 KB

…see the issue?

I’m getting 13 hits in Copyscape for your gig text and bio, including this word-for-word copy on another Fiverr seller’s gig. If you stole it from someone else and copy-pasted, you need to fix it. Only use original text in your gigs and bio - Google and Fiverr both know the difference, and it’s likely affecting your gig ranking in the algorithm.

ETA: It’s also riddled with errors, which doesn’t look professional. “Sir” only applies to male or male-identifying clients, so you’re alienating half (or more) of your potential buyers starting out with that. You are not “highly dedicated professionals” if you’re one person - you’re a professional - singular. There’s errant capitalization throughout the writing, and you “do work rapidly until my client is satisfied”, not “until client satisfaction.” etc. etc.

I would make other jobs that you can do that aren’t background removal. Since you have photoshop there should be lots of different services that you can offer.

I am not really sure what you mean in you title because you say you will do amazon photo background removal and I cant tell whether you are saying that you will remove backgrounds of photos for amazon the website or if it is a typo and you mean amazing. If you do mean amazon maybe change the way the title is written to make is more understandable such as. I will do photo background removal for amazon. Basically something along those lines. You could edit their image into a background for amazon and then you stand out because you are not offering the same service as may other sellers.

Hope that helped you. Thanks for reading this.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw many gigs which have no review, no response. An almost new account on Fiverr but they get Fiverr rising talent.
Are any specific requirements to get Fiverr rising talent?
If have then how can I get Fiverr rising talent?

favicon-32x32.png.7099f6e77d73c423c2c1be23e549da7a.png Fiverr.com
do-amazon-photo-background-removal-and-photoshop-editing.jpg.9717dce9c9830bfbbb2593a59bd37450.jpg

hasibul_akash : I will do photo background removal and photoshop editing for...

For only $5, hasibul_akash will do photo background removal and photoshop editing. | Respected Client,Are you looking for agraphic designer/image editor?Want to Remove your Photo Background for useon amazon,eBay or commercial use?Then this gig is for...

This is my gig. May I get rising talent with my gig?

Fiverr handpicks a select number of sellers to receive the Rising Talent badge.

Since we’re all mostly buyers and sellers on the Forum, none of us really know the algorithm that Fiverr uses to pick sellers for the Rising Talent badge.

It’s a pretty rare achievement to get that badge! It’s nothing against you or your services, but I’d say the chances of you getting that badge are low since there’s such a few number of sellers that get selected.

You can find more info here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent

Thanks! Good luck!

Some days ago I’ve posted on Fiverr Forum that I did not gets any order on my gig. Many people suggest editing something on my gig. Then I follow their suggestions. Now my gig is on 5 number page of background removal but still now the order ratio is soo pore.
The impression is not bad but I do not get orders.
What can I do now?
can anyone suggest me?
My gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/jo4KNm

gig.thumb.JPG.b5f0554d8265d95fa175438123db2026.JPG
gig1297×852 77.1 KB

• 2 weeks later...

My gig is on the number 4 page of the search list of “Background Removal”
but the order ratio is so poor.
Many people suggest me to change my gig image than I did it. but still, now I do not get the order as I expect.
The impression is not bad but I do not get orders.
What can I do now?
can anyone suggest me?
My gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Wor23d

Capture.thumb.JPG.cf403da39b8d2a6adccb21c406357b85.JPG
Capture1309×415 32.5 KB

That’s just the way it is on Fiverr.

You are providing a service with high competition.

There is NO GUARANTEE when you join Fiverr that you will make much more than a little part-time income, if you are lucky.

I think you need to either make your Gigs stand out or try different Gigs.

The important thing is to only provide Gigs on skills you actually have or you will be considered a scammer.

Be careful, but also be wise in the Gigs you choose to offer as there are thousands of others doing the same things.

I don’t know what the problem is going on with Fiverr. Today morning my gig is on 1 number,2 and 3 number both pages of the search list of “Background Removal”
Now it is showing that my gig is on the number 3 page. I was very Fear if my gig will be lost its rank and truly it’s now on the number 4 page.
I’m really disappointed now.
is it my gig problem?
Please can anyone explain it?

my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/azZBjQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What did you do on August 30 ?

Why you get so many impressions just on that day?

If you able to get so many impressions like that.., just keep repeat what you did.

Anyways..., to get many impressions, you need to have a correct tag and correct gig fields.

and then just keep deliver a good results.

another problem:

1. Instead of worrying about gig impressions, you need to improve your skill first.

Your thumbnail is bad. Wrong choice of font. and the second thumbnail.., did you just grab a free template from your banner?

It's a bad move.

2. Please note that having 1000 impressions means nothing if your click are zero

• 3 weeks later...

A few months ago my gig was on the number 3 page of the Background removal tag. Suddenly It got missing from the search list. I thought it was a bug but it's really lost its rank. I try to active on Fiverr around 18-20 hours also promote my gig on social media but I don't get the impression. Then I open 2 new gigs "Landing page UI design and App UI design " these 2 gigs are also don't get an impression. Please let me know what the problem is going with my profile and What I can do to get more impressions and clicks so that I can get new orders?

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...

Archived