Why i don\'t get any order

Guest designcreation9

Uploading gigs is not going instantly bring you sales. You need to market and promote those gigs to the people who are looking for your services, and you need to keep working on improving the details, images, text, etc of your gigs to make them more appealing to potential buyers.

Fiverr sellers are not guaranteed sales just because they have gigs. You need to take responsibility for your own success, and build it through hard work.

Do people really pay attention to that, though? I usually have buyers that seem to order simply based on the title of my gig(Some of which I can tell read nothing beyond my gig title.). I haven’t really had anyone tell me they didn’t want to order from me because it took me a few days to get back to them, and I think it’s kind of a bugged response time as it is. Sometimes it says I respond really quick, really late, or sometimes not at all. Hopefully they fix it just a little bit, at least!

I would say to utilize some of your previous clients as you say in your profile to help establish trust by bringing them into Fiverr and giving them great pricing and go from there, utilize the same marketing skills you used to gain those over 1000+ logos you sold previously on to Fiverr. Best of luck!

Perhaps. I guess i’ll try to be more timely in my responses. I usually just end up staying up late just so I can be the first person to send out a request to someone in Buyer Requests and do usually try to respond fast in general. I guess with a labeled response time of two hours for me it doesn’t really scare too many people off.

Hi designcreation9,

First off, I would suggest hiring someone to proofread and edit your profile and gig profile. I know that you’re not selling a writing service, but you still want to come off professional to your buyers.

Archived