Fiverr Forum

Why I don't find any Buyer request

At the beginning I send offer 3 buyer request I find 2 order of those 3 request. I delivered those order properly and the client are are happy at my work. But now I submit more than 15 proposal but I don’t find any order can anyone suggest me anything to do .

4 Likes

recetly i am seeing many peple creating topic on not getting buyers request in section i think its a bug may be you should contact customer support
and also check below topic it will help you

2 Likes

Thanks bro I will definitely follow your Instructions :grinning:

2 Likes

your welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I was wondering why I had no buyer requests since the gift card and video tab seems to be fairly popular.

2 Likes

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

It work but At 1 time in a day

1 Like

dont give up when you’re new you’ve to struggle for orders

1 Like

sick of sending request no result comes out . totally fed up!!!:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::worried::worried::worried:

Can question my skill but I have skills can’t find work even in lowest disrespectful rate

you know when i was new after sending request to 400 buyers i received my first order !
so my ratio was 1/400 still i didnt give up since i knew my ratio from then i keep applying and improving how i apply to buyers request include what buyer is written in his request put it in first line of your offer give a good price not too low not too high
now i dont need to apply to buyers request anymore they contact me :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks man you are my Inspiration. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: really Grateful to you

1 Like

If you want more buyer request then you have to create Gigs in more categories and subcategories so you will be received more buyer request and stay online check-in every hour there is a lot of buyer request which buyer post daily in every category and don’t copy paste the proposal read the buyer request carefully and address all questions and needs of buyer and send your response to the point also try response quickly within a minute when buyer comes to you in inbox. Please check your gigs impressions click etc daily if it’s going down then you need to edit your gig.

Add your own descriptions in gigs, add relevant tags, add high quality your own image which is created by you if you can’t create your own image than I suggest hire someone to create for you also add a video in your gig and explain your service in your video if you and share your gigs on social media. I hope these tips will work for you. Good luck!

1 Like

thanks for your advice I will try to follow this instructions