Why i don't get buyer request last 2 month?

redoyarnob

I you are level 0 seller, then i guess there are limited no of requests shown to the buyer, also there are limited times in which they are shown. They increase as the level grow, please note that is is my own perception regarding the system.

Thank you sir for your suggestion.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers, who are level 0 or level 1, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers, who are level 0 or level 1, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Thank you sir for your suggestion.

Fiverr has a lot of difficulty for 0 level bayer requests so bayer requests are only shown by some time so this time should take special notice and share across social platforms. Make it perfect and unique gigs and search keywork most important your gigs see some videos youtube more info. …

Yes you are right sir. Thanks for your suggestion.

Even as a level 2 seller, I see way less buyer requests than I did when I was new to the platform. I think it is because of how many new sellers joined the platform since the pandemic began.

Yes sir thank you for your lovely comment. And today i will get 2 order. Thanks again for your all support.

Archived