Why I don't get orders

oshcna

It’s being 3 months now, that I started working in Fiverr. But still, I got only 1 order so far in my gig, and that also almost 2 months ago. I’m currently having 2.2k impressions and 19 clicks. I manage to make use of all my 10 offers for buyer requests almost every day since I created my gig. I would be grateful If someone can help and give me suggestions/advice to improve and be successful.
Thank you

favicon-32x32.png.ef00a861c3413355560d22a730eae840.png Fiverr.com
remove-background-in-images-high-quality-and-fast-delivery.jpg.51c0ca016cd7c4bdb8fa3a642a5b2867.jpg

Oshcna: I will professionally remove background in images for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Oshcna will professionally remove background in images. | Hi there,Welcome to Background Removal GigIf you are in search of high quality service with Fast delivery you are at the right place.My goal is | Fiverr

Image background removal is one of the most over-saturated gig categories in all of Fiverr, thanks to so many new sellers listening to “Fiverr gurus” and “money making experts” who tell them that Fiver is easy money and offering such a service requires no skill or investment and results in effortless orders…

Archived