Why I Feel Reluctant To Send Buyer's Request

sonia_26

Almost a month now since I joined this platform and with just two orders and good 5 star reviews that followed. The surprising thing is that non of these orders came from my reply to buyer’s request.
I don’t know if it is just me or something is wrong, each time I check the buyer’s request, I always see a lot of offers sent already like 200+, in some cases, I will find zero offer sent and when I send mine and refresh the page, I will find 100+ offers sent.
This always discourage me to send more as I see a lot of competition and less chances of securing any. So far I have sent 35 offers and yet “No Reply”
What should I do?
Is that how everyone sees Buyer’s Request with so much huge offers sent?

Hello and Welcome sonia_26! Keep doing just what you are doing. I have been sending those for years. Some will respond, some will not, but you are being acknowledged. It assist’s in future sales, sometimes they may remember you for gigs. Stay positive and keep participating!

Hello and Welcome sonia_26! Keep doing just what you are doing. I have been sending those for years. Some will respond, some will not, but you are being acknowledged. It assist’s in future sales, sometimes they may remember you for gigs. Stay positive and keep participating!

Hey msmack welcome back to the forum

@msmack88 thanks very much, I will continue to send

Yes sonia. its a huge competition in buyer Request. fiverr Needs to Solve this Issue. if a buyer Post a Job in Half-One Minute People Send about 100+ requests. Then a results Buyers only see 3 to 4 requests. I think fiverr Needs to review this.

Best Regards, Suliman

Then a results Buyers only see 3 to 4 requests.

Thanks for your reply If buyers see just lesser numbers of request while sellers see hundreds of them within a short period the request was posted, does it mean that most of the offers are not real?

Then a results Buyers only see 3 to 4 requests.

Thanks for your reply If buyers see just lesser numbers of request while sellers see hundreds of them within a short period the request was posted, does it mean that most of the offers are not real?

Yes, There are Some Offers Is Not Real some People add Link to their Websites for Views, And Some People Are Put Their Gig Link for Clicks.

I don’t Know Why Fiverr Is Not take Action Against this Huge Spam. Is I always Mention That Fiverr needs To Take Action. Sonia Are I am Right?

Yes, There are Some Offers Is Not Real some People add Link to their Websites for Views, And Some People Are Put Their Gig Link for Clicks.

I don’t Know Why Fiverr Is Not take Action Against this Huge Spam. Is I always Mention That Fiverr needs To Take Action. Sonia Are I am Right?

@sulimankhan483 Yes you are right, fiverr really needs to take immediate action since they are spamming and also promoting their websites.

Almost a month now since I joined this platform and with just two orders and good 5 star reviews that followed. The surprising thing is that non of these orders came from my reply to buyer’s request.

I don’t know if it is just me or something is wrong, each time I check the buyer’s request, I always see a lot of offers sent already like 200+, in some cases, I will find zero offer sent and when I send mine and refresh the page, I will find 100+ offers sent.

This always discourage me to send more as I see a lot of competition and less chances of securing any. So far I have sent 35 offers and yet “No Reply”

What should I do?

Is that how everyone sees Buyer’s Request with so much huge offers sent?

I always see a lot of offers sent already like 200+, in some cases, I will find zero offer sent and when I send mine and refresh the page, I will find 100+ offers sent.

Don’t worry about that. I do sell on Fiverr and also buy quite frequently.

I’ve once posted a custom request for something specific and all I got were cookie cutter responses from sellers who spammed me while showing their inability to reply to basic questions.

If you reply to a buyer request, make sure that you answer the buyers questions and tell him how you would approach to solve his problems. If you only spend 5 minutes thinking about what you write, then you already have an advantage over most other sellers.

What I want to say: It’s not competition, it’s spam. Be original, offer a solution & you’ll get there.

It’s a personal thing but I cannot justify the time investment required to respond to buyer requests to the standard required to win an order.

In order to win a buyer request you have to take the time to understand the potential client’s needs and to outline how your skills align with their project. This can require considerable effort in order to standout from your competition.

You also have to face the reality that some buyer requests attract hundreds of (mostly very poor) applications - so there’s a chance that the buyer won’t even read through all the submissions.

At the end of the day, it’s a massive lottery that requires a lot of effort. I’m not convinced that the effort required is worth it. Fine, if you see a job that really talks to you - then spend some time doing a submission. But I’m not prepared to spend day after day chasing hopes.

I always see a lot of offers sent already like 200+, in some cases, I will find zero offer sent and when I send mine and refresh the page, I will find 100+ offers sent.

Don’t worry about that. I do sell on Fiverr and also buy quite frequently.

I’ve once posted a custom request for something specific and all I got were cookie cutter responses from sellers who spammed me while showing their inability to reply to basic questions.

If you reply to a buyer request, make sure that you answer the buyers questions and tell him how you would approach to solve his problems. If you only spend 5 minutes thinking about what you write, then you already have an advantage over most other sellers.

What I want to say: It’s not competition, it’s spam. Be original, offer a solution & you’ll get there.

@patrick_klein Thanks so much for your opinion

It’s a personal thing but I cannot justify the time investment required to respond to buyer requests to the standard required to win an order.

In order to win a buyer request you have to take the time to understand the potential client’s needs and to outline how your skills align with their project. This can require considerable effort in order to standout from your competition.

You also have to face the reality that some buyer requests attract hundreds of (mostly very poor) applications - so there’s a chance that the buyer won’t even read through all the submissions.

At the end of the day, it’s a massive lottery that requires a lot of effort. I’m not convinced that the effort required is worth it. Fine, if you see a job that really talks to you - then spend some time doing a submission. But I’m not prepared to spend day after day chasing hopes.

Thanks @english_voice I really appreciate

Archived