Why I started with Fiverr (WARNING - THIS IS EMOTIONAL)

skproductions

Hello Fiverr,

We all have a story to why and when we decided to join the community for sellers and buyers.

The story to why I started working with Fiverr is pretty simple and clear. It all started 2011 when my biological brother took his life, since then life has been traumatizing and hard since his suicide. I had a hard time explaining my emotions to psychologists and therapists - that is why I got into music. When I rapped I felt better, no matter what had passed me during the day.

Everything was going well and life was beautiful… Until 2014. My second biological (half-brother) died for a reason I cannot share with an online community. I coped with that too - then all of a sudden, roughly three weeks ago, my father left us (me and my mother); leaving the household and bills for my beloved mother. I could not stand seeing her against the bills on her own.

The only thing I had was rap and music. I decided to join Fiverr and to give my soul and heart to the customers. Every penny earned is given to my mother. Since I joined, I have had six customers. Also, having one in queue.

What is your story?

I do not know if I am allowed to link to my gig here, but here it is:

https://www.fiverr.com/skproductions/write-a-hit-song-for-you-and-record-it-in-a-studio

If it is breaking any rules, a moderator may remove it. Thank you for your time.

Yours Sincerely,

SKProductions

nice to see that fiverr helping you. Tips for you.

1. add extras to your gig like , " i will rap on your music"
  2. i will do green screen video for rap.

Then add another gig

i will do green screen video raping

add extras for this like i will do rap on your music.

i hope whit will help you a lot. (green screen mean use only a green sheet in your back ground when you making video. video makers and singer can you use you in their songs.

BTW you are doing good.

Archived