Why I wasn't promoted on fiverr

ajaymalik14

Question

8 answers to this question

The next evaluation is in 15 nov, so i would suggest to wait until then, if it didn’t change then contact support.

@ahmwritingco @dhaouadinoor i contacted same issue with fiverr support and here an reply from them

Levels is not an editorial judgment but rather an automated system which continuously monitors your activity and performance for assessment of the appropriate Levels badges. The system had detected that you were not able to be promoted to the next available level because your On Time Delivery ratings. On your account’s Analytics page, you will find the criteria needed to be promoted to the next level (right column).

As you continue to sell on Fiverr, you will be happy to know that over time with good performance and more positive ratings, your account may become eligible for a better level.

my 94% order are delivered on time over a course of 60days. which was 4% above the fiverr 90% requirements.

Am I doing something wrong?

@ahmwritingco @dhaouadinoor i contacted same issue with fiverr support and here an reply from them

Levels is not an editorial judgment but rather an automated system which continuously monitors your activity and performance for assessment of the appropriate Levels badges. The system had detected that you were not able to be promoted to the next available level because your On Time Delivery ratings. On your account’s Analytics page, you will find the criteria needed to be promoted to the next level (right column).

As you continue to sell on Fiverr, you will be happy to know that over time with good performance and more positive ratings, your account may become eligible for a better level.

my 94% order are delivered on time over a course of 60days. which was 4% above the fiverr 90% requirements.

Am I doing something wrong?

It was probably under 90% in the previous evaluation, and it got 94% recently, like we said, you should wait for the next evaluation, you don’t have any choice anyway.

Archived