Fiverr Community Forum

Why iam loosing my sells kindly check my gig and advice me

Here is my gig link Thanks
https://www.fiverr.com/sara_eliza/design-feminine-logo-in-less-than-24-hours?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

2 Likes

promote your gig through fiverr. if you want to be a part of great community from which you can earn your essentials at a time you have to spend a little bit in order to get more benefits.

2 Likes

Probably because the words in the title,“feminine” are not commonly searched. Just change the title and tags of your gig and see if your impressions/views go up. What are your impressions/view now?

Marketing your gig on forum and social media

You can check it here… i think it will help you

2 Likes

Hi,she has more than 1000 + sales under her profile.

how can i promote my gig through fiverr can you please explain thanks

1 Like

its going down day by day … and how can i know the common searched words thanks

I think they’re tweaking something in design category overall. I don’t know what or why but my sales went down quite sharply around the middle of August and there is no sign of improvement yet.

Most of the orders I do get are from regular clients or via custom offers (meaning, there were no direct purchases from the gig page for at least 2 weeks).

And since there is no widespread panic on the forums, I’m assuming it’s somewhat category-specific.

I clicked around the top selling gigs in my category and all the people who used to have 10-15 orders in queue at one time now have 4-6 of them which reflects my situation as well.

In my 3+ years here it happened before a few times — everything going down for no apparent reason — but I don’t recall the down period being this long.

I don’t really have an advice except focusing on the orders you do get, give it a month and compare your income after that. And if it’s not up to your expectations, focus your efforts on taking projects elsewhere. This is my plan anyway.

2 Likes

what the tags should i use
and thank you so much for feedback

1 Like